5344 replies to this topic

#41 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,225 posts
  • Interests:WW2 Armor (mostly US)

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1452 PM

he'll drop it on the condition that she goes away.  It's not the first bad employee Trump has had to deal with.

When you have employee troubles the best solution is to make a deal that sends everyone their separate ways.  Just make sure the deal sticks.  If she raises her head back up to make trouble then chop it off (figuratively)

#42 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1457 PM

http://thefederalist...onald-trump-is/

Paris Hilton is better at Business than Donald Trump.

#43 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,225 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1511 PM

could be

she has a natural advantage

#44 toysoldier

toysoldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10,439 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi, history, gameplay

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1522 PM

Wonder if he´s ever grabbed her pussy.

#45 Richard Lindquist

Richard Lindquist

Purveyor of flints to General Washington

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10,273 posts
  • Interests:military hardware, military history

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1527 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2...utor/index.html

The whole lock her up thing? Giuliani already back-tracking on that.

Personally I'd be fine with letting her slither off into the sunset.  Maybe preceded by a friendly talk about how a nice quiet retirement is the best way preclude any further unpleasant questions.

Agree to drop for eternity any further criminal investigations or indictments in return for them not screaming too loudly when the IRS goes after their foundation.

#46 Der Zeitgeist

Der Zeitgeist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1527 PM

I guess they'll get along just fine. :-)

PPIbv3J.jpg

#47 Mr King

Mr King

High Energy High Effort Poster Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,461 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1559 PM

kiO69DW.png

#48 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,225 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1600 PM

neither Trump nor Obama seem pleased to be together in that photo

#49 Mike Steele

Mike Steele

Boobies!

• Members
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1728 PM

Sure the usual suspects are going to make Bush Derangement Syndrome look like constructive criticism when it comes to Trump.

Is that in general, on here on TN? ;)

#50 Mike Steele

Mike Steele

Boobies!

• Members
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1731 PM

I notice you left off the other two paragraphs.

I only had to wade 1/3 of the way through the bullshit to make the point. I mean, why step in the whole pile if you can get away with just the toe?

And still he doesn't get it...... :lol: :rolleyes:

#51 Mike Steele

Mike Steele

Boobies!

• Members
  • 15,668 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1732 PM

In January 2017, the following will become outrages on which the media focuses with laser-like precision

Homelessness and street people

Involvement in foreign wars

Lack of jobs

Black poverty

Government favoritism and corruption

Illegal campaign contributions

Excessive White House secrecy and lack of transparency

All of the things that were taboo to discuss the last eight years

"Trump threw a black family out of public housing!"

;)

Edited by Mike Steele, 10 November 2016 - 1732 PM.

#52 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1737 PM

I notice you left off the other two paragraphs.

I only had to wade 1/3 of the way through the bullshit to make the point. I mean, why step in the whole pile if you can get away with just the toe?

And still he doesn't get it...... :lol: :rolleyes:

So Mike go ahead. Explain whats incorrect about anything i posted.

#53 Mr King

Mr King

High Energy High Effort Poster Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 17,461 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1759 PM

Don't mind Mike, he is just a misogynist and not an enlightened soul.

Liberals really want Trump elected to a 2nd term. Poor souls just cant contain their pathological hate for their own good. 

rTTnCjN.jpg

#54 LT Ducky

LT Ducky

Increasiing my carbon footprint while destroying the environment

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,700 posts
  • Interests:flying and aircraft, general military, society

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1922 PM

Nope - the line was too long.......

#55 sunday

sunday

Bronze-age right-wing delusional retard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10,462 posts
  • Interests:Technology, History

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1925 PM

Nope - the line was too long.......

Also, it seems Trump is quite a Germaphobe (no, not a typo, no "n" between "a" and "p", that would be another thing).

#56 Mikel2

Mikel2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,098 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1927 PM

:wub:

http://www.redstate....ransition-team/

#57 sunday

sunday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10,462 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1933 PM

Who are you, and how did you manage to get Mikel password?

#58 Jeff

Jeff

Drum beating laughing boy

• Members
  • 27,889 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1933 PM

That Trump is amazing, only a few hours after winning the election and already it's Kristallnacht for Muslims in America!

I cringed when I cast my vote for Trump but the more I see the snowflakes losing their minds, the better I feel about it.

Notice this is on the NBC News website and they're just getting warmed up.

Muslim Women Wearing Hijabs Assaulted Just Hours After Trump Win

by AMANDA SAKUMA

NOV 10 2016, 6:39 PM ET

The first police reports started trickling in within 10 hours of Donald Trump's victory speech.

A Muslim student at San Jose University told cops she was attacked from behind in a parking garage at San Jose State University. A man ran up and pulled at her hijab, choking her, university police said.

And also in California, at San Diego State University, another Muslim student reported being followed by two men who made comments about Trump and the Muslims before robbing her, according to the police report.

University police say the suspects confronted the woman, stole her purse and car keys before fleeing the scene. They came back for her car while she was off searching for help.

A third report turned out to be false. A Muslim student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette claimed two men attacked her Wednesday morning, including one who wore a white "TRUMP" hat while they hit her with a metal object and shouted obscenities as she fell to the ground.

"She made the entire story up," Lafayette Police spokesman Officer Karl Ratcliff told NBC News. "More than likely she will be charged with filing a false police report."

It was the first full day of America under a President-elect Trump. And it reinforced fears that the Republican's upset victory would inspire a new wave of Islamophobia nationwide.

One of Trump's most popular proposals within his base has been to ban all Muslims from entering the United States. He has expressed an openness to secretly surveying mosques and Muslim leaders. He's even suggested that American Muslims are actively harboring foreign terrorists.

Trump's sweeping proposals have raised concerns of widespread discrimination that targets an entire religious group.

Corey Saylor, who tracks instances of Islamophobia at the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said terror attacks in Paris and San Bernardino coupled with the incendiary rhetoric against Muslims playing out during the White House campaign had created a perfect storm of Islamophobia in America. He predicted attacks against Muslims will become even more frequent now that Trump will be president.

"Unfortunately the election of Trump will embolden people who don't like minorities — and not just Muslims but minorities across the board," Saylor said.

Intensifying those fears is the fact that the attacks reported on Wednesday were aimed at Muslim women specifically.

Many Muslim women chose to wear a hijab, a veil traditionally wrapped around their head. But it also clearly marks an easily identifiable symbol of Islam.

Muslim women voiced their anxiety early Wednesday morning as the final election results slowly cemented Trump's victory.

Some issued warnings to women that in wearing a hijab, their faith would compromise their personal safety. Others remained defiant.

Reports of Islamophobic incidents have been on the rise. Overall hate crimes were down across the board in 2014, except for one category — crimes against Muslims, according to the FBI's annual Hate Crime Statistics report.

They recorded 154 reported anti-Muslim incidents that year — an average of almost three per week. That was a rise of 14 percent from 2013.

Saylor said CAIR recorded 34 anti-Muslim incidents during November and December last year — or about one every second day.

"It was the worst period of anti-Muslim activity since 9/11," Saylor added.

A report released by Georgetown University's Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding also found an uptick in hate crimes against Muslims following terror attacks in Paris and San Bernardino in 2015.

There has also been a dramatic surge in Islamophobic attacks in the U.K., where reported hate crimes increased by 60 percent following the divisive Brexit referendum in June.

With Trump's victory comes fears that his supporters will feel emboldened to stretch his most xenophobic views to the limit.

Trump's candidacy was warmly embraced by the alt-right and Ku Klux Klan leaders. And instances of overt racism are already bubbling to the surface.

On Wednesday racist graffiti, including swastikas and Nazi slogan "sieg heil," were spotted plastered around South Philly, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Also Wednesday morning, the word "Trump!" was found scrawled across the door to a prayer room for Muslim students at New York University's Tandon School of Engineering in Brooklyn, the Anti-Defamation League said in a statement.

Following an election season in which we have witnessed an unprecedented degree of bigotry and intolerance, acts like this — the defacement of a sacred prayer space — are meant to further divide and intimidate Muslims and other minorities," Evan R. Bernstein, the New York regional director for the ADL, said in a statement.

"We want the American-Muslim community to know that they are not alone in the struggle against hate," Bernstein said in the statement.

Following Wednesday's attack at San Diego State University, President Elliot Hirshman issued a statement to help ease student groups and staff who expressed fears out of the divisive election outcome.

"Hate crimes are destructive to the spirit of our campus and we urge all members of our community to stand together in rejecting hate, " he said.

Editor's note: An original version of this story reported the University of Louisiana woman's account as if it were believed to be true, based on official information at the time.

http://www.nbcnews.c...ump-win-n681936

#59 sunday

sunday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10,462 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1943 PM

Jokes apart, great news:

Trump has signaled plans to populate his cabinet with oil industry executives and allies, to eliminate the EPA, and to cut all federal spending on the United Nations climate process. Trump has claimed that he will save $100 billion over eight years, which appears to be based on a plan to end federal funding for solar and wind energy, efficiency, batteries, clean cars and climate science, wrote Joe Romm, a former Energy Department official and founder of the Center for American Progress' Climate Progress blog.

Basically, Trump has promised an America-first, drill-baby-drill energy policy. He has promised unfettered production of coal, oil and natural gas and to "bring the coal industry back 100 percent." 

Trump said he will rescind any regulations that unduly burden energy development, including the Clean Power Plan, which, if it survives legal challenges, was to have been the cornerstone of Obama's climate action legacy and the main policy for realizing the nation's Paris goals. He also said he would abolish the Waters of the U.S. rule, which the fracking industry in North Dakota has opposed. Trump said he would urge TransCanada to renew its permit application for the Keystone XL pipeline. Within his first 100 days, Trump said he would lift moratoriums on fossil fuel production in federal areas, which could clear the way to new coal leasing in the West as well as coastal oil drilling, not only in the Arctic but also the Atlantic and potentially, the Pacific.

Envirowacko tears here -> https://insideclimat...e-change-denier

#60 sunday

sunday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10,462 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 1946 PM

That Trump is amazing, only a few hours after winning the election and already it's Kristallnacht for Muslims in America!

I cringed when I cast my vote for Trump but the more I see the snowflakes losing their minds, the better I feel about it.

Notice this is on the NBC News website and they're just getting warmed up.

Muslim Women Wearing Hijabs Assaulted Just Hours After Trump Win

by AMANDA SAKUMA

NOV 10 2016, 6:39 PM ET

(...)

http://www.nbcnews.c...ump-win-n681936

Could be another false flag, like this one:
http://www.tank-net....18#entry1277259

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users