#12242 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,507 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 2343 PM

Sargon played them like a fiddle.

Reminds of the time I was called a racist by a member of a study group.  I had related to the group that a guy had struck up a conversation with me as I came out of a convenience store just off campus.  By the by he asked me if I could spare some change.  I said, "Just a sec", and popped back into the store and returned with a newspaper.  When he asked what it was, I told him that it was Wednesday and most of the help wanted ads are placed in Wednesday's edition.  At that he took the paper, through it in the trash, and then started speaking in tongues.

The upshot is that a member of the study group called me a racist for treating a black man that way.  To which I replied, "I never once mentioned the guy's race.  So what does that make you with your assumptions?"

#12243 Nobu

Nobu

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,645 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 0000 AM

Don't give a homeless person in SF food regardless of his or her race, and regardless of whether he or she specifically says that food is welcome.

The rage in the eyes of one when given an apple was palpable.

#12244 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,516 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 0508 AM

Sargon played them like a fiddle.

Reminds of the time I was called a racist by a member of a study group.  I had related to the group that a guy had struck up a conversation with me as I came out of a convenience store just off campus.  By the by he asked me if I could spare some change.  I said, "Just a sec", and popped back into the store and returned with a newspaper.  When he asked what it was, I told him that it was Wednesday and most of the help wanted ads are placed in Wednesday's edition.  At that he took the paper, through it in the trash, and then started speaking in tongues.

The upshot is that a member of the study group called me a racist for treating a black man that way.  To which I replied, "I never once mentioned the guy's race.  So what does that make you with your assumptions?"

Liberals always project their racism onto others.

#12245 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,516 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 0515 AM

Armed Antifa thug attempts to murder uncounted innocent people in Seattle.   It was only a matter of time before the left started their campaign of murder. Now we see what they are going to start doing, we had better be prepared for them causing more deaths.   https://twitter.com/...221348339212288

Looks like Willem Von Spronsen was also a member of the anti-fascist John Brown Gun Club of Pudget Sound. Thats him on the left, from their FB.

A rifle-armed 69-year-old has been fatally shot by the police after throwing incendiary devices at an immigration centre in Tacoma, Washington
Officers were called to the privately run prison at around 4am where the man, identified in local media as Willem Van Spronsen of Vashon Island, had set a vehicle alight with the explosives.
He is also believed to have attempted to ignite a large propane tank outside the building.
His target, the Tacoma Northwest Detention Centre, has long served as a holding facility for migrants as they are about to be deported.
More recently it has also housed parents separated from their children at the border under Donald Trumps zero tolerance policy towards undocumented immigrants.
The incident took place roughly six hours after a peaceful rally against deportations outside the centre.
Officers confirmed Van Spronsen was shot dead at the scene, with all four attending officers discharging their weapons.
He was described locally as a committed anarchist and antifascist. One friend of twenty years, Deb Bartley, told The Seattle Times she and others had received letters from him which read just saying goodbye along with what she described as a manifesto.

Quoting myself, there are a number here who laughed and heaped scorn on me when I said it would come to this.  Get ready it is only going to get worse, the Democrats created the monster and now they have lost control of it.  

I hope ICe staff have been practicing good infosec. Antifa will likely start attacking them at their homes.

And this guy is being celebrated, natch.

https://youtu.be/GqU7LL8BvEc

The Left always celebrates murderers and such scum as long as the Narrative is advanced.  Notice that he got almost ZERO mention on TV since he did not advance the Narrative.  Be warned, the Left is taking it to the next level.  It is going to get worse.  https://www.newsbust...grant-detention

Imagine if he were a right to life activist attacking a Planned Parenthood facility.

Oh there would have been 24/7 coverage with breathless heaving chests and non stop bloviation.  

#12246 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,516 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 0516 AM

Trump called out the Communists, and haters.  The media predictably melted down.

#12247 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,516 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 0542 AM

They hate our country, just accept that and know they are the enemy of America: https://pjmedia.com/...t-ice-facility/   

#12248 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,516 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 0602 AM

Shaun King praises Antifa murderer: https://www.thegatew...ist-john-brown/  The Left always claims they had to do it, they were made to do it, and as a result more deaths will result.

#12249 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 31,982 posts
  • Interests:military technology, military history, weapon systems, management/organizational design, early American history

Posted 16 July 2019 - 0647 AM

Its always that lying son of a bitch Johnson.

#12250 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,318 posts
  • Interests:Military History, Aviation

Posted 16 July 2019 - 0849 AM

#12251 Jeff

Jeff

Godfather of Tanknet Birthday Greetings

• Members
  • 28,928 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 1201 PM

Shaun King praises Antifa murderer: https://www.thegatew...ist-john-brown/  The Left always claims they had to do it, they were made to do it, and as a result more deaths will result.

And he still has his blue checkmark Twitter account.

#12252 Panzermann

Panzermann

REFORGER '79

• Members
  • 16,253 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 1239 PM

And he still has his blue checkmark Twitter account.

The blue checkmark is only to verify that this exact account is from the person using it. To quote Twitter itself:

The blue verified badge  on Twitter lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic.
The badge appears next to the name on an account’s profile and next to the account name in search results. It is always the same color and placed in the same location, regardless of profile or theme color customizations. 
Accounts that don’t have the badge next to their name but that display it somewhere else, for example in the profile photo, header photo, or bio, are not verified accounts.
Verified badges must be applied by Twitter, and accounts that use a badge as a part of profile photos, background photos, or in any other way that implies verified status, are subject to permanent account suspension.

What types of accounts get verified?
An account may be verified if it is determined to be an account of public interest. Typically this includes accounts maintained by users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, sports, business, and other key interest areas.
A verified badge does not imply an endorsement by Twitter.
​

https://help.twitter...rified-accounts

It says nothing about the content. But their "hateful content policy" reads interesting:

Hateful conduct policy

Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.

(...)

https://help.twitter...-conduct-policy

Vviolence for other reasons is okay then?  :huh:

Edited by Panzermann, 16 July 2019 - 1239 PM.

#12253 Mr King

Mr King

Fat Body

• Members
  • 19,273 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 1319 PM

Panzermann, the verified blue check mark is for the most part, only give to ideological allies of Twitter. Twitters bias with it is so bad it has become a meme. 

#12254 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,703 posts
  • Interests:Ducats and shot

Posted 16 July 2019 - 1650 PM

Back to Bond

Sarcastic scotsman, The Critical Drinker, weighs in:

https://youtu.be/ScgBIecwUzc

#12255 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 31,982 posts
  • Interests:military technology, military history, weapon systems, management/organizational design, early American history

Posted 16 July 2019 - 1820 PM

https://www.realclea...art_we_are.html

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) said Democrats have a difficult time "connecting" with voters because of "how smart we are" that "we know so much." Hirono was interviewed by journalist Dahlia Lithwick at the 'Bend Towards Justice' conference in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday.

"We're really good at shoving out all the information that touch people here (points to head) but not here (points to heart)," Hirono said of Democrats.

"I've been saying it at all of our Senate Democratic retreats that we need to speak to the heart not in a manipulative way, not in a way that brings forth everybody's fears and resentments but truly to speak to the hearts so that people know that we’re actually on their side," the Senator said.

"We have a really hard time doing that," Hirono lamented, "and one of the reasons it was told to me at one of our retreats was that we Democrats know so much, that is true. And we have kind of have to tell everyone how smart we are and so we have a tendency to be very left brain."

#12256 Panzermann

Panzermann

REFORGER '79

• Members
  • 16,253 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 1823 PM

Ah yes, way to present oneself as relateable...

#12257 Ssnake

Ssnake

Virtual Shiva Beast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,575 posts
  • Interests:Contemporary armor - tactics and technology

Posted 16 July 2019 - 1952 PM

Poor Panzermann. Can't see The Truth™.

#12258 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,703 posts
  • Interests:Ducats and shot

Posted 16 July 2019 - 2033 PM

They hate our country, just accept that and know they are the enemy of America: https://pjmedia.com/...t-ice-facility/   

I was told by Sen. Al "Grab em by the titties" Franken that leftist patriotism was smarter and more mature. 

#12259 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 23,773 posts
  • Interests:WWII Armor, Ferrets, Dingos, Humbers, etc...

Posted 16 July 2019 - 2238 PM

Twitter has clearly removed blue checkmarks from politically right leaning folks. This is old news and is very clearly a pattern of behavior. 

#12260 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 31,982 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 2245 PM

If you're on FB, check out the Hodge Twins (search for "The Hodgetwins"). New rant on the squad.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Rick