#21 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

Shaken but not deterred...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,396 posts
  • Interests:Armor, History, Fishing and Beer

Posted 16 June 2015 - 0954 AM

DarkConfidant is a straight up team killer.  He was trying to play dumb and asking why he was pink.  Then after he torpedoed me he tried to blame me for running into his spread, which was launched about 1 k from me and not in the direction of any enemy ship.  Finally he bragged about 15 tks in ten battles.

#22 DB

DB

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9,890 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 1947 PM

Man, so much anger in so few posts :D

I know that the game costs money and you have a lot of time invested in it, but remember, the chances are that the "mouthbreathers" are evenly distributed, so you get the benefits as well as the downsides.

#23 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,396 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 2005 PM

I don't mind stupid players or bad ones but people who play to ruin other people's experience totally piss me off.

Edited by Harold Jones, 05 July 2015 - 2006 PM.

#24 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts
  • Interests:military history, psychology, gaming (computer, board, simulation, console), sci-fi

Posted 07 July 2015 - 0013 AM

Sejanus

Domination mode on New Dawn.  Our team does the right thing and basically moves as a fleet towards C (the one bad thing was our DDs ignored and never contested the middle cap).  We move together and wipe the floor with the enemy and then start pushing to B.  The enemy had both A and B most of the game and were up in points but we outnumbered them 2:1 about midway through.  The above mouthbreather was moaning all game about how we were going to lose and just wouldn't shut up, even after we overtook the enemy in points.  Sadly, a lot of our ships were low health and we only had 4 surviving at the end chasing down a lone enemy BB.  Since we never took B til late in the game the enemy barely won with seconds to spare (enemy BB was down to 2k health and burning). 

The shitlord above even messages me afterwards and goes 'ha!  told you!  and you had the lowest xp on the team!'  I didn't.  The fuckwad just never adjusted the chart by XP (my name was on the bottom for some reason when you first open it) and I was top XP, by a mile, and double his.

Edited by Skywalkre, 07 July 2015 - 0018 AM.

#25 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts
  • Interests:military history, psychology, gaming (computer, board, simulation, console), sci-fi

Posted 07 July 2015 - 0014 AM

I don't mind stupid players or bad ones but people who play to ruin other people's experience totally piss me off.

I mind them all.  I've come to realize over the years that these traits in game tend to carry over into day-to-day life as well. 

Angels volunteering at homeless shelters don't come home, jump in game, and start TKing and causing grief.

#26 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 1452 PM

octomonkey and kittenpilot1234

These two shitlords were in DDs in a division and from the moment the game launched were firing on the rest of the team and each other.  Combined for 3 TKs before the game was over (thankfully it was over quick, but still a complete waste of time).

It was such a waste of time I actually wasted more and submitted a ticket with the screenshot of the after battle screens and one comment from them admitting they were screwing around on purpose.

Anyone want to bet, though, that nothing happens to either of them?  :glare:

#27 Edmund

Edmund

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,550 posts
  • Interests:Tanks, Trains, Planes, and boats(Big boats)

Posted 07 July 2015 - 1722 PM

Sorry guys.  I am a bad player.  I will never be good at this or WOT.  I try to do my best and to learn.  But I will never be good.  Unless given directions every battle there is little hope.  So you just have to bare with the likes of me. 

#28 zaarin7

zaarin7

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 2347 PM

The one's that get me and I'll never understand are the ones that delibertly kill a team mate. IMHO such people should be banned permanetly. I mean accidents do happen. I've hit team mate's because they drove/flew/sailed in front of me just as I fired.

#29 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 0517 AM

octomonkey and kittenpilot1234

These two shitlords were in DDs in a division and from the moment the game launched were firing on the rest of the team and each other.  Combined for 3 TKs before the game was over (thankfully it was over quick, but still a complete waste of time).

It was such a waste of time I actually wasted more and submitted a ticket with the screenshot of the after battle screens and one comment from them admitting they were screwing around on purpose.

Anyone want to bet, though, that nothing happens to either of them?  :glare:

Guess what became of these guys?

Nothing... because my ticket is still sitting in queue 4 days later.  WG support best support!  :angry:  Just reaffirms how sending in a ticket is a waste of time...

#30 Fritz

Fritz

Master of Panzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,598 posts
  • Interests:WW2, armoured combat history, 3D CGI, motorsports

Posted 11 July 2015 - 1318 PM

Yeah what's up with all the tk-ers that popped up out of nowhere?

The other day I saw a pink for the first time and he was popping random shots at start of battle, so I got close to him in my DD and started following him, well he lasted about a minute until he randomly shot at an ally, then I blew him out of the water with my torpedoes.

And in my last battle enemy team got a tk-er.

#31 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 1740 PM

Here's the follow-up to my support ticket above.

After five days someone finally looked at it and sent me a canned response.

First, background again.  I had a screen of two morons in a division with 3 TKs between them.  I also had a screen cap of one of them stating openly they were screwing around on purpose.

So... what happened?

Apparently nothing.  I noted down how many games played they had and one of them, after getting that response from support earlier today, already has more games played.  If they got anything it couldn't have been more than a few hours ban which is a pathetic response on WG's part.

Their support hasn't changed at all... just not worth your fucking time to use it.

#32 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,396 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 1150 AM

BB players who fire HE at other BBs.  Had a win handed to us by a guy doing that.  I was in my Arkansas and down to about 1/2 of my health, he was at 3/4s in a Wyoming and the range was less than 10k.  RNG didn't give me a citadel till I had him down to 3k HP.  He started 3 fires and disabled some secondaries but after sinking him I had enough health left to break their cap attempt 4 or 5 times while our ships moved into their cap.  

#33 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 1527 PM

Caveman_Magoo and DanielStar023

The two mouthbreathers were our carriers.  I pulled 170k dmg in my Omaha (yes, 170k...) yet that setup wasn't enough for these two inbreds to kill the last 2 enemy ships at half-health as they sailed all the way across the map, onto our cap where the above idiots were sitting still the whole game, and where they were subsequently killed because pushing W is too hard of a concept to grasp...

#34 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 1530 PM

Forrest87

With time running out this mouthbreather in a DD leaves cap to start sailing all the way across the map to help kill the last 2 enemies.  In doing so he turns a win into a draw.

Reading a timer is apparently hard to do...

/facepalm

#35 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 1427 PM

Skean_du

The inbred was in a St Louis on Big Race and top tier.  Starts out game up north but hangs way back 'sniping' which helps leave our northern push (which I was a part of) to die.

At the end of the game we're somehow still in this (I died but I took a lot of hps from the guys up north).  He's at our cap with two other ships against 5 incoming enemy.  This mouthbreather is firing at another St Louis at 9km while all 4 of the other enemy ships are at ranges of 3-6km.  So this guy spends the rest of the game fixated on this one enemy, barely doing any dmg, while others were closer which he could've helped whittle down faster.  Ends up coming down to 2 on 1 but our last guy at cap (not this idiot) was too low health to pull it off.

If genius above learned some target prioritization we might have actually pulled off a win.

#36 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,145 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 1454 PM

Three straight losses, so many mouthbreathers...

Kathamar (fuckwad is bad at the game but has keen insight into what's OP and not... says carriers aren't despite all the early numbers showing them to be incredibly OP)

MrHack (one of those idiots who's always been told he's a special snowflake even when soiling himself... apparently takes pride in being bad at the game)

webstar, carlszcz... too many to name and shame in detail...

#37 zaarin7

zaarin7

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 2309 PM

St. Louis can be fun to play but you gotta play it smart because it's such a large, easy to hit, target. If you fire full broad side salvo's with AP or HE you can do a lot of damage.

#38 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,734 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 0839 AM

DarkConfidant is a straight up team killer.  He was trying to play dumb and asking why he was pink.  Then after he torpedoed me he tried to blame me for running into his spread, which was launched about 1 k from me and not in the direction of any enemy ship.  Finally he bragged about 15 tks in ten battles.

So pink is TK?

#39 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,396 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 0907 AM

yup

#40 Corinthian

Corinthian

Stone Age Bitter Delusional Retard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,111 posts
  • Interests:Wholesome stuff.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 2251 PM

Wot is TK?

And, I'm reading this thread waiting for Skywalkre to mention my username.... :ph34r:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users