The Mouthbreather Thread

89 replies to this topic

#41 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,289 posts
  • Interests:military history, psychology, gaming (computer, board, simulation, console), sci-fi

Posted 03 August 2015 - 2311 PM

Teamkiller.

I usually hold back if I recognize names... but I don't know yours.  Went off on JamesR in WoT once until it dawned on me who he was.

#42 Corinthian

Corinthian

Stone Age Bitter Delusional Retard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,150 posts
  • Interests:Wholesome stuff.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 2320 PM

Ah.... so, a pink guy in WoWS is a recognized team killer? A warning for other players? I've been in games where at the start I've seen pink peeps in the team. I thought it was a premium thingy or something.

I reckon though you're playing in the NA servers so we won't be meeting, so I guess it's a relief - I tink. Ahihihi....

(meanwhile, somewhere, out there, in another board, some guy is complaining about me in their WoWS discussion in the Asian servers :lol: )

#43 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,987 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 1059 AM

I assume its like WoT BLUE players where you accumulate team damage and at a certain level you turn pink. So techincally not strictly speaking from TK. 

I assume more than a few misslaid torpedis could result in a pink player

#44 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

Shaken but not deterred...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,438 posts
  • Interests:Armor, History, Fishing and Beer

Posted 04 August 2015 - 1426 PM

You really need to work at it to turn pink for more than one match.  I purposely torpedoed a guy (he may have deserved it or I may have just been in a bad mood) on my team and was only pink for that match.

#45 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,289 posts
  • Interests:military history, psychology, gaming (computer, board, simulation, console), sci-fi

Posted 06 August 2015 - 2151 PM

kpbc

This moron was in a Phoenix on Fault Line Domination mode.  He spends the first half of the game hesitating near the bottom of the map.  The enemy team all went A, we took B, and C was left ignored for the whole match.  We're down in points and our only chance was to get kills because we were down near where a few more deaths and they'd win from us reaching 0.  We needed everyone to push A, where the enemy was, and engage to get kills to bring the score back up.

What does this shitstain do?  He starts sailing for C.  Takes himself out of the game.  Our ships at A end up dying but we got enough kills to where at least the game didn't end.  Unfortunately it still sealed the win for the other team.

By the end of the match he finally took C, then proceeded to run into an island and sail backward for the rest of the game missing 3 straight salvos on a 52 hp Kuma at 8km. Without a doubt the most pathetic display of critical thinking and basic game skills I've seen in a while.  Several of us were lighting into his worthless ass at the end and rightfully so.

#46 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 1655 PM

ArsAmatoria

Another shitlord which shows how WG doesn't give a shit about you enjoying the game.

This inbred has 1900 games.  Want to know what he did during ours?  He sailed in the opposite direction of the enemy, hugged the edge of the map, and just spammed chat all game with bizarre shit that alone should be worthy of a ban.  From prior experience I know one will never come so I'm not going to waste my time sending in a support ticket.  Just another 20m game wasted by WG failing to take the most basic of action against troll players.

How much you want to bet he's spent money on the game so he's 'safe'?  :glare:

#47 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 1834 PM

TLDivPL (500 games, 42% w/r)

A_A_Gun (657 games, 39% w/r)

These two mouthbreathers were our carriers in my last match.  The latter was in a Bogue and not running fighters.  This enabled the enemy team to run all 6 of their TB flights at my Myogi right at the start (they weren't in a division, but played like they did) which left me dead without having fired a shot.  If the Bogue player was running a fighter or two and had half a brain I would've lived.  From his record, he clearly doesn't.

Both inbreds did the edge-of-map-enemy-CV-run that was big in CB for about a week til folks realized how stupid of a move it was.  They didn't kill anything all game, let alone an enemy carrier from their wasted effort skirting the edge of the map.

#48 zaarin7

zaarin7

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 1335 PM

I agree there is an option on the results screen that says "Complement/Report" or something like that.

#49 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 1421 PM

You only get 3/day in each and I had already used up the report ones.  Still, there's little reason to believe it does anything.  The same system in WoT was (still is?) a placebo for the majority of its existence.  WG is not a company that cares nor tries to address trolls or terrible players in their games.

#50 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 1836 PM

Schleppy (155 games, 43% w/r)

Dipshit was in an Atlanta and firing AP all game against cruisers and battleships.  I was in my Cleveland and we were facing down a Fuso and Myoko on the edge of the enemy cap.  Map was Two Brothers (what a shitty map) and the rest of both teams were on the far side of the map dueling it out.  I ended up having to do all the work, killed the Myoko, and took the Fuso to half health before dying.  Said mouthbreather continued to fire AP after popping out from hiding behind a rock near the end.

Cost us the game, plain and simple.  If a player who knew to spam HE was in that ship we'd have rolled the Myoko and Fuso and been in their cap with plenty of time to take it while the rest of their forces were pinned down by our team on the far side.  Idiots like this that waste my time piss me off to no end.

#51 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 2121 PM

Every fucking team I've had tonight.  Averaging 25% more dmg per game than normal on the Cleveland but have lost every match.  The biggest issue is idiots don't watch the clock.  You'll have 5m left, enough time to be aggressive and win, but instead these cumstains are all afraid of scratching imaginary paint on their interweb warships.

#52 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,438 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 1557 PM

Kadonine, pheonix2142, Faustaud driving respectively a Hatsuharu, Nicholas and Independence decided the best way to win on 2 brothers was to wait 3 minutes then charge up the passage between the two big islands.  Apparently this was driven by the strategic maxim "They'd never expect that" or what I call Custer's Last Law.

#53 Allan Wotherspoon

Allan Wotherspoon

Radamanthine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,783 posts
  • Interests:Military History and Wargaming

Posted 22 August 2015 - 1605 PM

Hatshuaru, Nicholas and another DD or CL could be a viable tactic, but to include a CVL was lunacy...

#54 zaarin7

zaarin7

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 1324 PM

I find myself in a true Catch 22.

If I go Random or on a Mission get sunk before being able to much and cost money.

If I go Co-Op I survive and usually do a lot but don't get very many points.

#55 Corinthian

Corinthian

• Members
  • 21,150 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 2107 PM

YAY! I get to post an experience here! :D

My entire team in a game last night. I was in a St Louis and was doing some killing giving gun support to a fellow DD. I then look up at the number of ships and noticed that more than HALF of my team is dead. Which was why it felt like I was going it alone as more and more enemy ships came out to kill me. :D

#56 Corinthian

Corinthian

• Members
  • 21,150 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 1933 PM

genshirou. He was in a DD and had a Tenryu in his torpedo sights. And wot did he do? He launched his torpedoes. At enemy BBs. That were beyond range. Yay.

#57 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,438 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 1756 PM

FranticGhost, AernociV platooned in Murmansks, 3 mins left, the reds are down to two langleys I'm in a wyoming almost into the circle to cap and either FranticGhost or Aernoci is in the circle.  I type out if we both stay in the circle we win.  The guy then steams out of the circle and says "They only have two carriers left we'll win anyway"  I replied "so they are both spotted and in range?"  since only one was spotted I knew the answer already.  At 18 seconds left with no carrier sighted my final message was "Pubbies sure hate to win"  Naturally it was a draw.

#58 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,987 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 1356 PM

You really need to work at it to turn pink for more than one match.  I purposely torpedoed a guy (he may have deserved it or I may have just been in a bad mood) on my team and was only pink for that match.

I did that with my Hetzer in WoT once. Guy in an ELC hid behind me the whole game...and bumped me constantly.  Just before we secured the win, I turned and 1 shot DERP'ed him.  I usually hate TK'ing but that was satisfying.  He went ballistic.  :D

#59 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 2015 PM

FranticGhost, AernociV platooned in Murmansks, 3 mins left, the reds are down to two langleys I'm in a wyoming almost into the circle to cap and either FranticGhost or Aernoci is in the circle.  I type out if we both stay in the circle we win.  The guy then steams out of the circle and says "They only have two carriers left we'll win anyway"  I replied "so they are both spotted and in range?"  since only one was spotted I knew the answer already.  At 18 seconds left with no carrier sighted my final message was "Pubbies sure hate to win"  Naturally it was a draw.

Isn't it amazing how basic math skills (and that's what these problems above and in WoT are) are complete lacking in the average player and average person?  It's not like these folks suddenly get a clue when they're out in the real world.

#60 zaarin7

zaarin7

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 1105 AM

I keep getting eat up by cruisers when I'm a BB because the cruisers on my side wont engage the enemy cruisers. Instead there shooting the enemy BB I'm targeting. Then when I ask them politly to do that I get attiude back.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users