7 replies to this topic

#1 Marek Tucan

Marek Tucan

Powerpoint Ranger, Chairborne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,969 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 1443 PM

50 battles or more, you get Tier IV USS Arkansas. Depending on number of battles, you get additional bonuses. When the wipe comes.

So Soon™ :)

LINK

#2 RETAC21

RETAC21

A la lealtad y al valor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12,877 posts
  • Interests:Military history in general

Posted 10 June 2015 - 1717 PM

Soon without fixing the numerous issues? What's the point? To try to outdo WOWP????

This needs another patch, pleaseeeee.

#3 Marek Tucan

Marek Tucan

Powerpoint Ranger, Chairborne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,969 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 0259 AM

The main difference between CBT and OBT will be a "slower" economy, and the fact that you will be able to keep what you got. heck, the game has far less critical issues now than WoT when it was released ;)

The development comes, there will be at least one major update before the OBT, plus some small ones (for example today/tomorrow an experimental game mode - though I think it will need some changes after the first test).

#4 Edmund

Edmund

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,550 posts
  • Interests:Tanks, Trains, Planes, and boats(Big boats)

Posted 11 June 2015 - 0725 AM

The main difference between CBT and OBT will be a "slower" economy, and the fact that you will be able to keep what you got. heck, the game has far less critical issues now than WoT when it was released ;)

The development comes, there will be at least one major update before the OBT, plus some small ones (for example today/tomorrow an experimental game mode - though I think it will need some changes after the first test).

Just to confirm what I thought I understood.  Will I get to keep the pre-release ships and gold I purchased during CBT when it goes to OBT? 

#5 Fritz

Fritz

Master of Panzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,598 posts
  • Interests:WW2, armoured combat history, 3D CGI, motorsports

Posted 11 June 2015 - 0735 AM

Just to confirm what I thought I understood.  Will I get to keep the pre-release ships and gold I purchased during CBT when it goes to OBT? 

Yes of course.

#6 Edmund

Edmund

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,550 posts
  • Interests:Tanks, Trains, Planes, and boats(Big boats)

Posted 12 June 2015 - 0638 AM

Yes of course.

Great to hear.  I didn't see it mentioned in the post and I was worried they might forget.

#7 RETAC21

RETAC21

A la lealtad y al valor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12,877 posts
  • Interests:Military history in general

Posted 12 June 2015 - 1201 PM

What about the piasters awarded post Alfa? will they be gone too?  :(

#8 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

Shaken but not deterred...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,445 posts
  • Interests:Armor, History, Fishing and Beer

Posted 12 June 2015 - 1322 PM

Yeah, you only get to keep the gold you bought with money.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users