American Heritage Museum
6 October 2018
- Very, very cool to see these World War II vehicles in motion.
- The simulated battles are silly; they look like 8-year old boys playing war.
- A pleasure to meet TN's own Manic Moran in person.
- It's fine to see Nazi uniforms and weapons on static display. Reenactors wearing Nazi uniforms gives me the creeps. I'm not saying that the reenactors embrace the ideology. But the fanboi element is there.
- Enjoy the photos.
- The museum contains a subset of the what used to be the Littlefield collection.