Posted 26 June 2014 - 1557 PM

pic_corner.jpg

#42 EchoFiveMike

EchoFiveMike

I offer safe passage through the wasteland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11,734 posts
  • Interests:Killing, killing is the solution!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 1623 PM

To red-blooded heterosexual US men, USA soccer conjures one image:

brandi-chastain.jpg

Oh, I forgot, maybe this one.

soccer_girls_wallpapersuggest_com-1440x9

Sorry, it's just what it is, lol.  S/F....Ken M

#43 Garth

Garth

Charter Member, Rethuglican Underground (TankNet Chapter)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11,449 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 1854 PM

pic_corner.jpg

Um, yeah, that's going to have repercussions.  Lasting repercussions.  Want to know how to make a Tea Party member mad enough that they'll actually vote for the Democrat in a race? That's it.

Heard that the McDaniels campaign is finding substantive proof of voter fraud (Democrats who voted in their own primary, then crossed over to vote in the GOP runoff, which is a no-no), but the Cochrane campaign is telling MS county clerks to sit on the official results certification to deny McDaniels' supporters the chance to review them.

#44 Mikel2

Mikel2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,401 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 0608 AM

It only gets better

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Cpp6cYZrrcs

Edited by Mikel2, 27 June 2014 - 0800 AM.

#45 Jeff

Jeff

Drum beating laughing boy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,709 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 1837 PM

Um, yeah, that's going to have repercussions.  Lasting repercussions.  Want to know how to make a Tea Party member mad enough that they'll actually vote for the Democrat in a race? That's it.

Heard that the McDaniels campaign is finding substantive proof of voter fraud (Democrats who voted in their own primary, then crossed over to vote in the GOP runoff, which is a no-no), but the Cochrane campaign is telling MS county clerks to sit on the official results certification to deny McDaniels' supporters the chance to review them.

Indeed, it proves the claim that the party establishment has more in common with liberal Democrats than with their own base. They may very well rue this day, we may all rue this day.

#46 Mr King

Mr King

Fat Body

• Members
  • 18,875 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 1935 PM

Indeed, it proves the claim that the party establishment has more in common with liberal Democrats than with their own base. They may very well rue this day, we may all rue this day.

Imagine that it took standard democrat playbook tactics to bring democrats to the polls. And surprise surprise, there is a serious question if many of the votes were even legal. How utterly democrat. 

#47 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,467 posts
  • Interests:Ducats and shot

Posted 28 June 2014 - 0136 AM

Ish gets real in Mississippi:

Tea Party leader dies in apparent suicide.

(not to make light of anything, but the man interviewed sounds like Shirley Q. Liquor, whose actor is from MS)

Edited by MCab, 28 June 2014 - 0138 AM.

#48 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,312 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 0142 AM

To red-blooded heterosexual US men, USA soccer conjures one image:

Oh, I forgot, maybe this one.

soccer_girls_wallpapersuggest_com-1440x9

Sorry, it's just what it is, lol.  S/F....Ken M

Not a single hanging nipple amongst them.  sigh

#49 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,312 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 0149 AM

I understand there is evidence that the eGOP (establishment GOP) commissioned both the flyers and the Robo Calls through organizations sympathetic to Democrats.

#50 m1a1mg

m1a1mg

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,803 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 0730 AM

Second highest participation level of any sport in the US, second to basketball, not football. 

#51 X-Files

X-Files

1211st Desantsofter Legion

• Members
  • 29,308 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 1638 PM

Edited by X-Files, 03 August 2014 - 2250 PM.

#52 Jeff

Jeff

Drum beating laughing boy

• Members
  • 28,709 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 1452 PM

Another Harvard grad still dropping acid after all these years.

The United Nations slammed Israel for possibly committing war crimes in its fight against Hamas — and then backed that accusation by suggesting the Jewish nation ought to be sharing its Iron Dome defensive technology with the very terror group it’s fighting.

U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay said to members of the media at an “emergency” meeting of the U.N. Human Rights Council that Israel was falling short in its duty to protect citizens in the Gaza Strip from getting killed by its rockets.

We+have+reached+that+point+were+we+shoul

#53 mnm

mnm

Plague doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,739 posts
  • Interests:Totally uninteresting.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 1649 PM

Sorry, I didn't realise this was the jokes thread.

#54 Mike Steele

Mike Steele

Boobies!

• Members
  • 15,744 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 1126 AM

How is this driven by the Right?  Is not the UN a Left Wing Origination?????? by nature? 

#55 X-Files

X-Files

1211st Desantsofter Legion

• Members
  • 29,308 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 2248 PM

How is this driven by the Right?  Is not the UN a Left Wing Origination?????? by nature? 

My bad, meant to put it with the Left thread.

#56 Wobbly Head

Wobbly Head

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,039 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 2045 PM

We'll it looks like the left can complain about the evil Israelites

An Israeli web poll asks what Obama should get for his birthday. 48 percent say "ebola."

http://www.vox.com/2...his-birthday-48

#57 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 1725 PM

Dude, not a good look, no matter what excuse you have . . .

SEN. RAND PAUL: Now you know my life, my life on the campaign trail. But about five minutes before that or two minutes before that the video doesn't show that another reporter came up and said will you do an interview. And I said I need to take a couple more bites and we'll do an interview, and then I was told we had to leave and I had to do the interview.

SLAT_140805_Rand.gif

At least tell her "excuse me, I need to leave. Nice meeting you etc."

#58 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 1729 PM

I used to be a regular listener until I realized I'm hearing opinions from some random person, none of them backed by any sorts of experience or credentials (unlike, say, G. Gordon Liddy).  And I'm glad I stopped, especially for reasons like this:

http://www.rawstory....ftist-attitude/

#59 Mr King

Mr King

Fat Body

• Members
  • 18,875 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 1746 PM

I used to be a regular listener until I realized I'm hearing opinions from some random person, none of them backed by any sorts of experience or credentials (unlike, say, G. Gordon Liddy).  And I'm glad I stopped, especially for reasons like this:

http://www.rawstory....ftist-attitude/

Yeah I quit listening to Rush a long time ago. The whole format,  and the sycophant fans who they have speak to Rush were just over the top for me. I don't listen to any talk radio anymore. Mainly did it when I was driving between jobs for my business. However there was one show I still liked called Red Eye Radio. It is a late night show catered toward truckers, but both hosts seem pretty reasonable and rational. More so than any of the big names on talk radio. 

http://en.wikipedia....i/Red_Eye_Radio

Edit to add - the thing about Rush is he works on what I call the Bill Maher effect. If he is not saying something totally controversial, he is not getting the attention his ratings need. 

Edited by Mr King, 12 August 2014 - 1758 PM.

#60 Rick

Rick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,727 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 1754 PM

If you can, listen to Moody radio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users