• Please log in to reply
13561 replies to this topic

#12601 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,077 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 1323 PM

You be getting hysterical like the left/commies you dislike so much Murph.

#12602 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,462 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 1421 PM

You know, he as an investigator in actual crimes and as someone who has an objective interest in the veracity and integrity of investigations might have a clue about how funny it looks for a case such as Anthony Weiner's to suddenly be taken over by the White House.

He'd rightly look askance at the Governor's office taking up a case where the prime suspect was politically connected to the Governor. It would look doubly bad if in the course of the investigation the Governor's office decided that it was easily resolved with the sort of deal that Weiner got and where by the material of the case was kept from general scrutiny and the courts.

#12603 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 24,462 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 1503 PM

#12604 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,942 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 1618 PM

Yaniv doxxed Blaire White. He's just a scumbag on so many levels.

#12605 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,077 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 1641 PM

You know, he as an investigator in actual crimes and as someone who has an objective interest in the veracity and integrity of investigations might have a clue about how funny it looks for a case such as Anthony Weiner's to suddenly be taken over by the White House.

He'd rightly look askance at the Governor's office taking up a case where the prime suspect was politically connected to the Governor. It would look doubly bad if in the course of the investigation the Governor's office decided that it was easily resolved with the sort of deal that Weiner got and where by the material of the case was kept from general scrutiny and the courts.

There is such a thing as an honest cop? :o

#12606 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,307 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 1651 PM

There is such a thing as an honest cop? :o

There are, but even I have moments of doubt that there are many of us out there, usually when the job grinds me down.

#12607 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,307 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1735 PM

Antifa again attempts to kill those who disagree with the Left.  https://www.thegatew...-up-on-one-man/   Plus this:  https://twitter.com/...785921302978566   https://twitter.com/...815226376441856

#12608 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,307 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1737 PM

The Elites and the Left have totally destroyed trust in institutions and so as a result no one trusts anyone.  The Left has caused this, they own it, and they are the reason we are as F**ked up as we are:  https://pjmedia.com/...-without-trust/ The left is evil incarnate.

#12609 Mr King

Mr King

Fat Body

• Members
  • 19,418 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1815 PM

Remember you're a terrorist according to the left if you were a tea party member, and you're a white supremacist if you voted for Trump. 

M6Vupsq.jpg

#12610 Mr King

Mr King

Fat Body

• Members
  • 19,418 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1821 PM

13zwsB1.jpg

#12611 sunday

sunday

Bronze-age right-wing delusional retard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12,064 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1826 PM

Remember you're a terrorist according to the left if you were a tea party member, and you're a white supremacist if you voted for Trump. 

M6Vupsq.jpg

That is one very broken human being.

#12612 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,307 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1912 PM

M6Vupsq.jpg

That is one very broken human being.

Most leftists are.

#12613 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,307 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1916 PM

The commies of Antifa show their true colors.  This IS NOT a peaceful crowd, it is a terrorist mob of communists wanting to kill people.

antifa-portland-line-getty-640x480.jpg

Looks like the Police got their orders from the Mayor: Let Antifa rule the streets:  

The police decided to stop protecting that small conservative group that got separated & antifa went after them. Man holding flag got a bunch of stuff thrown on his head. Not sure why @PortlandPolice left. Mob is following them. pic.twitter.com/bTlAUsUpbr

— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) August 17, 2019

#12614 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,307 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1920 PM

Fat slob Michael Moore determines that "The Squad" is the future of the Democrat Party (he's right, the communists have come out of the closet): https://www.breitbar...e-going-to-win/

#12615 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,307 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1920 PM

You be getting hysterical like the left/commies you dislike so much Murph.

Yet somehow the Left keeps proving me right.

#12616 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,942 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1922 PM

Look at all that "self-defense."

Like Razorfist said, they are not anti fascist they are merely pro communist.

#12617 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,904 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1958 PM

Look at all that "self-defense."

Like Razorfist said, they are not anti fascist they are merely pro communist.

Interesting how pro-communist looks so much like fascist.

#12618 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,942 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 2010 PM

yep, DNC brownshirts.

#12619 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,307 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 2050 PM

90% of all racism is on the left: https://pjmedia.com/...y-and-the-left/

Ninety percent of the racism in America today comes from the Democratic Party and the Left.  They live off it and exploit it.  It is unconscionable to the degree they do this, ruining the lives and futures of the very people they say they are helping in the process.

I am uniquely positioned to say this because I spent most of my life on the Left and was a civil rights worker in the South in my early twenties. I was also, to my everlasting regret, a donor to the Black Panther Party in the seventies.

So I have seen this personally from both sides and my conclusion is inescapable.  The Left is far, far worse. They are obsessed with race in a manner that does not allow them to see straight.  Further, they project racism onto others continually, exacerbating situations, which in most instances weren't even there in the first place.  From Al Sharpton to Hillary Clinton, they all do it.

Barack Obama is one of the worst offenders in this regard.  Recently, in reaction to the horrid actions of the deranged, but solitary racist Dylann Root, the president claimed racism is in our DNA.

How could he possibly utter such nonsense and who was he talking about?  The majority of Americans are from families that came to this country after slavery existed.  Many of those were escaping oppression of their own.  In my case my family was fleeing  the pogroms of Eastern Europe.  Many of the members of my family who stayed behind ended up gassed in Auschwitz or exterminated in Treblinka.

Is Obama telling me that racism is in my DNA?  What a wretched and insulting statement.  If he means that, he should tell it to me face-to-face.

If he does, I will tell him what I think.  The racial situation in this country has gotten decidedly worse since he took office.  And he is a great deal to blame.  Ever since the beer summit it was obvious he was disingenuous and harmful on the subject of race, seeking to stir the pot when it was actually empty or nearly.  His claim that if he had had a son he would look like Travyon Martin was ridiculous and self-serving in the extreme.  Barack Obama is a product of the fanciest private school in Hawaii and his children go to Sidwell Friends, the fanciest school in D. C.  He takes vacations on Oahu and his wife parties in Switzerland. He had as much in common with Trayvon as I do with the queen of Spain.

#12620 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,698 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 0827 AM

The commies of Antifa show their true colors.  This IS NOT a peaceful crowd, it is a terrorist mob of communists wanting to kill people.

antifa-portland-line-getty-640x480.jpg

Looks like the Police got their orders from the Mayor: Let Antifa rule the streets:  

The police decided to stop protecting that small conservative group that got separated & antifa went after them. Man holding flag got a bunch of stuff thrown on his head. Not sure why @PortlandPolice left. Mob is following them. pic.twitter.com/bTlAUsUpbr
Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) August 17, 2019

I seem to recall this type of Black Bloc tactic going back to the Clinton days, 1999 WTO protests.

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Black_bloc