#841 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,868 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 1342 PM

2dpanzer and gottagetya

The former was lead tank on a Mines push at the start of a game.  He sees a single enemy and stops, completely blocking everyone behind him and preventing the rest of us from getting on hill.  Just so much... fail.

The latter was pushing back to base on Karelia in a full health Tiger to defend against cap.  He runs into a 3/4 health Tiger around that hill.  I'm right behind him but a 2-shot to the Tiger.  I keep pleading in chat for him to push because we had hps and dpm to take the Tiger but he had to eat the shots.  The mouthbreather doesn't listen, keeps trading shots, and I'm forced to initiate the brawl only to die to the Tiger (like I expected) and to watch the above shitlord continue to trade shots (he eventually was killed by said Tiger...).  Again... so much fail.

Both instances were players failing at the fundamentals of the game.  Like a football player who doesn't tackle properly or a basketball player who doesn't box out.  These are neither hard nor advanced concepts.

Edited by Skywalkre, 20 May 2015 - 1343 PM.

#842 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,868 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 1413 PM

TanTanTankGod (43% w/r, 420 wn8)

This shitter just has some annoying spam intro at the start of the game (pretty sure I've run into him before, it's his 'thing') that plays off his name.  Not even remotely funny.

He then proceeds to go hide in a corner for the entire game.  When folks ask him to get involved or what he's doing he just responds in all caps with stuff like 'SNIPING'.

At the end everyone was chatting about reporting him for 3-4 violations in hopes WG would do something though we all knew better.

#843 FlyingCanOpener

FlyingCanOpener

Kakistocrat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 1934 PM

He's on ignore for me. Listened to him once and figured that Ignore was the best I could do as Wargaming would do nothing about him.

#844 zaarin7

zaarin7

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 1343 PM

I've played the updates testing alot. Usually fun as I push the tanks I'm no where using in my regular account. Got just one thought for those here. Can anybody explain why players with the 'RU' identifier keep shooting people on there team?

#845 Colin

Colin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,945 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 1518 PM

Russians players are famous for team killing

#846 Edmund

Edmund

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 0827 AM

My brother and I were in our E5's on the Abbey.  Only platoon on the team.  Just as the battle starts the E100 artillery on our team Posts in chat that Platoon 1 is a fail platoon for our team.  So I am thinking we haven't even done anything wrong yet.  Then he posts that both players in the platoon are sh*t. 

So I am irritated and I post that I was sure he was so awesome that he could cover for us.  He then posts that numbers don't lie and that I was a sh*t player that causes teams to lose and I should just stop playing. 

I post that not everyone can be as good as him.  Then he and several others chime in that we are just bad and we should play better or stop. 

By then I gave up since the battle was in full swing.

Results of the battle.  He had ~2K damage.  I had 1K and my brother had >3K (Second on our team).  Oh and we both survived and our team won.  Also, my brother and I held the middle of the abbey against Jg Pz E100, Conqueror, KV-4, AMX 13 90 and IS-8.  The arty guy may have helped, but my brother and I did the most to the Jg Pz E100.  No side shots. 

Oh I don't remember the guys name (had pig in the clan name or his name) but I looked him up.  He had close to a 55% win rate and over 33K battles.  So I guess he is good. 

So I am asking are we that bad?

I am Haggar.  My brother is Erictheyellow. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Edmund, 06 August 2015 - 0830 AM.

#847 Stefan Fredriksson

Stefan Fredriksson

Goldmember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 0219 AM

Firstly - I dont use XVM, so I never know wr beforehand. If a player fails badly, I can sometimes ask for his wr.
To me a fail-platoon are guys who does not understand mm (brings a tier 4 to a tier 7-8 game).

I can somewhat understand people who moan beforehand, cause then they already have their excuse, "told you so".

But more I dont like it, since while wr can be an indicator, I have seen enough matches with odds stacked but we have still won. I simply want to play it out before judging.

In short - yes, your wrs indicate that you are not the best, but I have played with you and know that is not the whole truth.

Turn chat off would be my suggestion. The promille of useful info in there usually is neglible.

#848 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,652 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 1437 PM

My brother and I were in our E5's on the Abbey.  Only platoon on the team.  Just as the battle starts the E100 artillery on our team Posts in chat that Platoon 1 is a fail platoon for our team.  So I am thinking we haven't even done anything wrong yet.  Then he posts that both players in the platoon are sh*t. 

So I am irritated and I post that I was sure he was so awesome that he could cover for us.  He then posts that numbers don't lie and that I was a sh*t player that causes teams to lose and I should just stop playing. 

I post that not everyone can be as good as him.  Then he and several others chime in that we are just bad and we should play better or stop. 

By then I gave up since the battle was in full swing.

Results of the battle.  He had ~2K damage.  I had 1K and my brother had >3K (Second on our team).  Oh and we both survived and our team won.  Also, my brother and I held the middle of the abbey against Jg Pz E100, Conqueror, KV-4, AMX 13 90 and IS-8.  The arty guy may have helped, but my brother and I did the most to the Jg Pz E100.  No side shots. 

Oh I don't remember the guys name (had pig in the clan name or his name) but I looked him up.  He had close to a 55% win rate and over 33K battles.  So I guess he is good. 

So I am asking are we that bad?

I am Haggar.  My brother is Erictheyellow. 

Thanks. 

I guess you and your brother would be what many refer to as "tomatos".  Which is based on WN8 color.

Some consider anything not blue or purple as sub par.

I did a post of everyone's WN8 score a while back...

http://www.tank-net....34641&p=1161860

Edited by Paul G., 24 August 2015 - 1441 PM.

Reply to this topic