- historical battles mode (Kursk, Balaton operation, Ardennes)
- graphic changes: new shaders, allowing for more realistic graphic sufaces (wood, metal etc.)
- following models will be available in HD: T-34/85, IS, T-54, Panther, Tiger I, Maus, Sherman, Hellcat, M103, Churchill I, Centurion 7/1, Tortoise
- turrets flying off during ammo rack explosion
- active independent suspension (each wheel reacting on surface)
- new graphic settings window
- fixed following maps for better gameplay balance: Serene Coast, Pearl River, Malinovka, Severogorsk
- improved soundtrack quality
Still not seeing stuff that I think is most important (meaningful changes to the MM, removing troll platoons, light tank overhaul, useful tutorials, etc.). However, as others on the reddit thread mentioned, you can see the influence of WT on WG's development cycle. Competition is always a good thing.
I'm going to call this right now - these Historical Battles will be as rare as Confrontation is now. With the majority of players in German vehicles I bet you'll have to wait forever to get any of those scenarios set up.