• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,364 posts
  • Interests:military history, psychology, gaming (computer, board, simulation, console), sci-fi

Posted 04 June 2018 - 1914 PM

I'll definitely be picking this up when it goes on sale next.  It also helps it's one of the few new games out that will run on my ancient rig.  :P

#62 BansheeOne

BansheeOne

Bullshit filter overload, venting into civility charger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12,798 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 0651 AM

Implementation of playing the "red team" has finally started, though so far with just a couple single missions rather than a campaign, and rather limited choices. Available are an Alfa, Charlie I, November and, for China, Han; Western surface forces are just the Belknap and Knox class, operating Seasprite helicopters and looking rather out of place in the 2000 South China Sea. Other than the weapons fit, the user interface is identical to US boats and doesn't feel very authentic with the same English reports giving depth in feet etc., so there's a lot of room for improvement. The new subs handle quite differently though, and I have to play around with the Soviet weaponry a bit.

#63 RETAC21

RETAC21

A la lealtad y al valor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12,902 posts
  • Interests:Military history in general

Posted 04 July 2018 - 1407 PM

I'll definitely be picking this up when it goes on sale next.  It also helps it's one of the few new games out that will run on my ancient rig.  :P

It's on sale until July 7th

#64 Skywalkre

Skywalkre

Garry F!@#$%g Owen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,364 posts
  • Interests:military history, psychology, gaming (computer, board, simulation, console), sci-fi

Posted 04 July 2018 - 1430 PM

It's on sale until July 7th

Yeah, but only 30% off (I just checked again).  I was positive I saw it off for more before.  I kind of have a rule now where I don't spend over $20 for a PC game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users