97 replies to this topic

#81 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,973 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 0618 AM

I can't tell you how many times I have gone to a violent domestic and people expect me to fix in 30 minutes what has been going on for 15+ years.  I don't have a magic wand.

#82 Rick

Rick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 0730 AM

I can't tell you how many times I have gone to a violent domestic and people expect me to fix in 30 minutes what has been going on for 15+ years.  I don't have a magic wand.

Usually people do not want justice, they want revenge!

#83 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,375 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 1031 AM

Four Houston Officers shot serving a drug search warrant at a dope house in Houston.  Two suspects have gone to explain themselves in the afterlife.  https://hotair.com/a...s-shot-houston/

https://www.khou.com...78-9d8ae8dc4e09

The first officer (age 37) in was attacked by a pitbull, which he promptly killed with a shotgun. But he was hit in the shoulder by return fire by the Drug Man (age 53). Officer fell onto sofa, and was attacked by Drug Woman (50's) who attempted to get his shotgun.
Officers 2 (age 51), Officer 3 (age 40+), & Officer 4 (50) entered the residence and #2 shot in face, and #3 in neck (?), Office 4 dove out of the line of fire and tweaked his knee.
Officer 5 (age 54), who has been on the force 20+ years and already shot twice before, was the Battering Ram Guy. He was last in, as he had to put the ram down. He was shot in the face as he entered. He then proceeded to drag either shot officer #2 or #3 out of the apartment.

The officers inside the apartment immediately engaged the Drug Woman and killed her as she wrestled for #1's gun.
By this time, the Drug Man came back into room from his cover and was shot and killed.

All officers are doing well, only #5 is going to have to have multiple surgeries to fix his face.

#84 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 22,761 posts
  • Interests:WWII Armor, Ferrets, Dingos, Humbers, etc...

Posted 30 January 2019 - 1109 AM

Or worse they complain about criminal activity like homicides and then you get a legion of them decrying anyone snitching. 

#85 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 16,973 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 0640 AM

One night I had to arrest a guy for beating his wife, and before I got to the jail, she was already calling the Sheriff complaining that I violated her rights by taking her husband to jail, since he needed to pick up the welfare and food stamps the next day.

#86 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 22,761 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 1032 AM

Priorities...

#87 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 16,973 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 1126 AM

More on the leftist shot by Police at a school:  https://www.youtube....h?v=z3HkIyekLpM  Protesters blame the cops for shooting him after he shot first.   

#88 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 22,761 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 0114 AM

The left is fucking nuts...

#89 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 16,973 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 0606 AM

The dead guys friends are now putt IEDs outside of the Police Station.  This is what the left has brought us too, and this belongs to them.  Death, murder, and chaos. https://bearingarms....-confrontation/      

#90 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,375 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 0932 AM

Four Houston Officers shot serving a drug search warrant at a dope house in Houston.  Two suspects have gone to explain themselves in the afterlife.  https://hotair.com/a...s-shot-houston/

https://www.khou.com...78-9d8ae8dc4e09

The first officer (age 37) in was attacked by a pitbull, which he promptly killed with a shotgun. But he was hit in the shoulder by return fire by the Drug Man (age 53). Officer fell onto sofa, and was attacked by Drug Woman (50's) who attempted to get his shotgun.
Officers 2 (age 51), Officer 3 (age 40+), & Officer 4 (50) entered the residence and #2 shot in face, and #3 in neck (?), Office 4 dove out of the line of fire and tweaked his knee.
Officer 5 (age 54), who has been on the force 20+ years and already shot twice before, was the Battering Ram Guy. He was last in, as he had to put the ram down. He was shot in the face as he entered. He then proceeded to drag either shot officer #2 or #3 out of the apartment.

The officers inside the apartment immediately engaged the Drug Woman and killed her as she wrestled for #1's gun.
By this time, the Drug Man came back into room from his cover and was shot and killed.

All officers are doing well, only #5 is going to have to have multiple surgeries to fix his face.

A little more on this.

​

Looks like a phone call was the reason for the raid.

​

https://thefreethoug...official-story/

​

Reminds me of the Marine who was gunned down in his own home a few years ago.

#91 JasonJ

JasonJ

nemui

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9,545 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping

Posted 04 February 2019 - 2205 PM

Many are quite high age.

#92 JasonJ

JasonJ

nemui

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9,545 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping

Posted 04 February 2019 - 2213 PM

A lieutenant commander of the JMSDF who worked at the Maritime Staff Office and is in his 30s played too much with prostitution of junior and high school aged girls since 8 years ago, making about 30 up until now. Criminal papers were sent by the prefecture police in November last year. He got disciplinary punishment to leave the job for 12 months. Kind of soft. Was reported just last month. Hope he'll get heavier charges later.
https://www.fukuishi...ticles/-/757946

Edited by JasonJ, 04 February 2019 - 2215 PM.

#93 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,375 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 1055 AM

Any more info on this MURDER  by COP Murph?

Edited by MiloMorai, 08 February 2019 - 1056 AM.

#94 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 16,973 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 1147 AM

Any more info on this MURDER  by COP Murph?

Which one?  On Houston, nothing, nothing at all.  

#95 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 16,973 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 1230 PM

I disagree with the abuses of civil forfeture laws.  It is too easy to abuse: https://pjmedia.com/...evenue-streams/   

#96 DougRichards

DougRichards

Doug Richards

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Interests:Degree in History and Politics. Interests are Military History, military models,

Posted 09 February 2019 - 0229 AM

Here we have forfeiture laws as well, but they are court regulated.  Firstly there has to be a strong suspicion, but then the person under suspicion is examined before a court Registrar (a judicial officer with administrative functions) the results of the examination going before a Judge to determine on the balance of probabilities as to whether the property is from a proceeds of crime, before any forfeiture can occur.

For instance, someone may have a modest income, but owns and drives some very expensive automotive machinery, or has a wonderful jewellery collection, or a lot of cash stashed in the back of a wardrobe....  that they are unable to account for how they obtained these assets.  Then and only then may a Judge make an order to forfeit, and that order is subject to appeal.  It seems to work well.

#97 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 16,973 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 1037 AM

At least in my County our judges take a gimlet view of abuse of forfeitures.

#98 BansheeOne

BansheeOne

Bullshit filter overload, venting into civility charger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13,512 posts

Posted Today, 03:12 AM

Rhineland-Palatinate police have denied they will acquire dog scooters for official use after a Worms officer utilized one to chase after a jogger who had assaulted the owner of the scooter. Police had been called to the scene by the 36-year-old woman after the 51-year-old suspect allegedly insulted and pushed her to the ground when they encountered each other outside the city.

Upon their arrival, the man ran off, having a considerable speed advantage due to his sports wear. The woman quickly instructed officers in commands to her dog pulling the scooter, and one of them chased after the suspect with the vehicle. Though the dog also obeyed the officer's stop command to the man after closing, halting apruptly, the officer managed to apprehend the latter on foot over the shortened distance. The suspect subsequently claimed in a clearing talk between all involved parties to have been insulted by the woman, too.

ein-sogenannter-dog-scooter-mit-dem-die-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users