15805 replies to this topic

#11821 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,034 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 0533 AM

The Communist News Network (CNN) could not take it when the crowd started chanting "CNN SUCKS", and so cut from the rally: https://www.newsbust...hants-cnn-sucks

#11822 Jeff

Jeff

Godfather of Tanknet Birthday Greetings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,389 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 1622 PM

The Communist News Network (CNN) could not take it when the crowd started chanting "CNN SUCKS", and so cut from the rally: https://www.newsbust...hants-cnn-sucks

They covered Biden's announcement speech live almost to the minute.

#11823 Josh

Josh

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14,656 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 0252 AM

I didn't see this particular speech, but every time I watch a Trump speech that doesn't involve a teleprompter, I feel like when we had to put my grandpa in a home. I know it will be labeled TDS here, but mark my words: he's going through the early stages of dementia and will be diagnosed with Alzheimers within a few years. Don't bother jumping down my throat now, just get back to me in 2020, win or lose, and tell me where we're at.

#11824 seahawk

seahawk

military loving leftist peace monkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 0532 AM

It is not about winning in a debate club, it is about preserving a free America and Trump is the key to make America free again. If it keeps liberals from power and makes America great again, he could be drooling during his speeches.

#11825 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,034 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 0549 AM

It is not about winning in a debate club, it is about preserving a free America and Trump is the key to make America free again. If it keeps liberals from power and makes America great again, he could be drooling during his speeches.

Exactly, keeping the Party of Slavery out of power is a good thing. No matter what Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Obama, and the Deep State want.

#11826 Panzermann

Panzermann

REFORGER '79

• Members
  • 16,578 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 0916 AM

I didn't see this particular speech, but every time I watch a Trump speech that doesn't involve a teleprompter, I feel like when we had to put my grandpa in a home. I know it will be labeled TDS here, but mark my words: he's going through the early stages of dementia and will be diagnosed with Alzheimers within a few years. Don't bother jumping down my throat now, just get back to me in 2020, win or lose, and tell me where we're at.

Yes. Reminds me of my grandfather, too. He is a an old man after all. 

Free as in free to choose under which bank debt to be crushed and which flavour of moral oppression they get (religious or "liberal"). Look at his tax cuts. Benefiting those who are already rich. Like any other administration of the past few decades. Does not matter if there is an ® or a (D) behind the name. The unified party of the oligarchy wins always. As a TV celebrity Trump is the perfect decoy to keep the plebs occupied. Cue the curtain scene from Wizard of Oz.

#11827 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,929 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 0928 AM

At the very least the comments on the tax cut are wrong.  As I have posted before, I run a very small business and I am at the very bottom of the middle class.  The tax cuts helped our company enough to make a part time employee full time and bring on another part timer.

It wasn't just the money we save straight up, it was the cumulative monies saved by our customers that they were able to spend with us.

#11828 Panzermann

Panzermann

REFORGER '79

• Members
  • 16,578 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 0933 AM

At the very least the comments on the tax cut are wrong.  As I have posted before, I run a very small business and I am at the very bottom of the middle class.  The tax cuts helped our company enough to make a part time employee full time and bring on another part timer.

It wasn't just the money we save straight up, it was the cumulative monies saved by our customers that they were able to spend with us.

So you generously got a few bread crumbs.

#11829 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,929 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 0935 AM

no.

It mattered a lot.

Seriously

I mean it.

We've been here 17 years.  The Obama years nearly destroyed us.  We borrowed and borrowed for years.  Four families depend on this business staying here.

It isn' theoretical to us

#11830 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 24,175 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 1038 AM

Funny, Obama seemed more random and incoherent when he was off teleprompter. 

#11831 GregShaw

GregShaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 1109 AM

Come on, he was the chosen one. He was a fantastic ad hoc speaker, we know this because the media tells us it is so.

#11832 NickM

NickM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,244 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 1720 PM

So you generously got a few bread crumbs.

Dude we get it--whatever your source of news is, it doesn't know jack about what's going on in the US; by the same logic USians really don't know the dynamics in various European countries either.

#11833 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 32,213 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 1757 PM

My concern is that, in a decade or so, Trump will have become nearly as daft as Pelosi, Biden, AOC, etc. are now. 

#11834 Brian Kennedy

Brian Kennedy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 1845 PM

Im actually sort of warming up to Trump (not that Id ever vote for him) because Ive always believed that what we need is a weak President who doesnt [email protected] stuff up too much. Basically all he cares about is the adulation, and I cant imagine him ever having the work ethic or attention span to do something like invading Iraq. The counter argument is that if we are faced with an existential crisis in the next year or so he will have no idea what to do. (Apologize for stilted language, tank net does not recognize apostrophes on phones).

#11835 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,849 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 2000 PM

And offensive. See: Special Olympics joke.

#11836 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,849 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 2000 PM

buck buck

Edited by Stargrunt6, 20 June 2019 - 2000 PM.

#11837 Mr King

Mr King

Fat Body

• Members
  • 19,418 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 2002 PM

Or "they acted stupidly" or "my son"

I notice Trump hasn't had to have a "beer summit" yet. 

#11838 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,676 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 0449 AM

Or "they acted stupidly" or "my son"

I notice Trump hasn't had to have a "beer summit" yet. 
No he has Cognac summits in the WH.

https://images.app.g...dPJ6BUE8zpqNyu9

Edited by Paul G., 21 June 2019 - 0450 AM.

#11839 glenn239

glenn239

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,402 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 1108 AM

Come on, he was the chosen one. He was a fantastic ad hoc speaker, we know this because the media tells us it is so.

It's.                 Easy.

to    

pick

the right

words                      if          you pause

two minutes

to say          each

….

sentence.

#11840 Colin

Colin

• Members