14978 replies to this topic

#14961 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,897 posts

Posted Today, 01:12 PM

Videos have emerged of Kurdish children burned by what is claimed to be either Napalm or White Phosphorous.https://www.dailymai...urns-Syria.html

Are we sure it's not footage from Knob Creek again?

I don't know, does this look like Knob Creek?

19874948-7587357-image-a-2_1571386628823

Would it be so funny if it was Time Square Ryan?
Why don't you Brits do something about that carnage?

Nah, we sorted Iraqi Kurdistan out for you in 1991. You can fix this one.
https://en.m.wikiped...Provide_Comfort

Not our problem.  We need to focus on the US, not the rest of the world.

#14962 lastdingo

lastdingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted Today, 01:27 PM

Its quite simple to my mind. The Ukrainians wanted the aid and a meeting with Trump. He said 'I want a favour'. Not one for his country or his foreign policy, no, one that suited him personally. Thats corruption. Im not aware you need a further definition of corruption, particularly when a White House Official pipes up, admits it and tells everyone to deal with it.

(...)

Do I think you can prove it in court? Probably not. Doesn't mean he didn't do it or isn't corrupt however.

Actually, Stuart, one of the links I provided earlier described a court case from 1993 telling the reader that yes, this kind of implicit corruption deal will get convicted if the jury and judge do their job right.

#14963 lastdingo

lastdingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted Today, 01:28 PM

Right.
Now I except you to be consistent and damn the lying moron for sending additional troops to Saudi-Arabia a couple days ago.

I'm waiting.

#14964 lastdingo

lastdingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted Today, 02:00 PM

I believe there is but one interesting question in all of this:

Why are so many followers of the lying moron following such crappy talking points 100% and with real conviction?

There seem to be no plausibility checks, no hypocrisy checks, no consistency, no interest in facts.  They don't apply logic or reason. There's no self-discipline in thinking. Irrelevant talking points are getting welcomed even though they don't counter valid accusations - they merely distract, whataboutism and such.

It's all parroting these days.

Essentially, bots. How can humans allow themselves to be degraded into such talking point parrot bots? Where is the independent thought gone, where is the self-respect gone, what about honour, what about real patriotism as opposed to extremist factionalism?

A side question is why did this phenomenon apparently engulf up to 50 million people? Is this a slow-moving mass hysteria?

#14965 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,897 posts

Posted Today, 02:02 PM

I disagree with sending ANY troops to ANY Middle Eastern sh*thole, with the possible exception of Israel.  Let them kill each other like they have been doing for centuries.  If the Euros are so concerned let them step up for a change.  Oh, sorry, that's right, none of you have Armies any more.....

#14966 Stuart Galbraith

Stuart Galbraith

Just Another Salisbury Tourist

• Members
  • 54,687 posts

Posted Today, 02:06 PM

We already are in Syria. Doesnt anyone read anything other than Trump rants anymore?

#14967 lastdingo

lastdingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted Today, 02:09 PM

No, they only consume their preferred propaganda outlets.

It seems 40...50 million Americans are lost to political discourse, sailed off to fantasy land.

It's going to take minimum two generations to repair this damage done by propaganda radio, propaganda TV and balls-less for-profit mainstream media.

#14968 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,876 posts

Posted Today, 02:26 PM

It is interesting that the TankNet poster that most resembles a failed algorithm is accusing others of being "bots".

As is so often the case, the Left projects.

America deploys to the Middle East and the Left screams no war for oil.  America pulls back and the Left screams.  One would almost think that the Left simply enjoys screaming.

With the oil production available to the United States the world is no longer able to use oil as a primary lever.  It is funny to see that a real estate developer can see that while the top brass of the US Defense and Intelligence forces can not.  Maybe if the President was a Muslim and was delivering pallets of cash then the Left would feel better.

#14969 lastdingo

lastdingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted Today, 02:44 PM

It is interesting that the TankNet poster that most resembles a failed algorithm is accusing others of being "bots".

America deploys to the Middle East and the Left screams no war for oil.  America pulls back and the Left screams.  One would almost think that the Left simply enjoys screaming.

With the oil production available to the United States the world is no longer able to use oil as a primary lever.  It is funny to see that a real estate developer can see that while the top brass of the US Defense and Intelligence forces can not.  Maybe if the President was a Muslim and was delivering pallets of cash then the Left would feel better.

The Left screams? To me it appears that the Republican U.S. Senators are the loudest screamers these days.

And about projection - oh boy, oh boy. There's hardly anything in Republican accusations that's not projection.

#14970 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,897 posts

Posted Today, 02:46 PM

Screaming, and sending American troops to be killed so that their buddies can make a buck.  

#14971 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,876 posts

Posted Today, 02:55 PM

I can only assume that Last Dingo is very young and missed out on seeing the Reagan and Bush Presidencies.  In my time alive I have seen what the Left has accused Republicans of and then I have seen what the Left has done while in power.

To his credit I believe that President Bill Clinton loved his country.  I do not feel that Barack Obama loved the United States.  Last Dingo is definitely an Obama supporter.  It's okay, he's probably from what we used to call the Eastern Sector.

#14972 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,897 posts

Posted Today, 02:59 PM

I can only assume that Last Dingo is very young and missed out on seeing the Reagan and Bush Presidencies.  In my time alive I have seen what the Left has accused Republicans of and then I have seen what the Left has done while in power.

To his credit I believe that President Bill Clinton loved his country.  I do not feel that Barack Obama loved the United States.  Last Dingo is definitely an Obama supporter.  It's okay, he's probably from what we used to call the Eastern Sector.

I am not 100% sure on Clinton, but I know Obama hated this country and only wished to do it harm.

#14973 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,897 posts

Posted Today, 03:06 PM

The Deep State must be getting worried that their treason will come out in the daylight:  https://www.thegatew...y-john-brennan/

So what will the fake news mainstream media do when it is revealed that EVERYTHING they’ve been reporting for three years is complete horsesh*t?

Inspector General Horowitz is set to release his report on FISA Court abuses this coming week.

And Attorney General Bill Barr and US Prosecutor John Durham are expanding their investigation on the origin of the Russia-collusion hoax.

Better yet — Obama lackeys former DNI James Clapper and former CIA Chief John Brennan are getting ready to testify before John Durham.

The Deep State and their fake news media are very worried.

Ken Dilanian from NBC News reported: New: AG Barr expands controversial review into origin of Russia investigation

Ken Dilanian: Durham wants to talk to CIA analysts involved in the intelligence assessment of Russia’s activities, prompting some of them to hire lawyers. And there is tension between the CIA and the Justice Department over what classified documents Durham can examine.

New: AG Barr expands controversial review into origin of Russia investigation https://t.co/f6GqM82RG4

— Ken Dilanian (@KenDilanianNBC) October 19, 2019

Durham wants to talk to CIA analysts involved in the intelligence assessment of Russia’s activities, prompting some of them to hire lawyers. And there is tension between the CIA and the Justice Department over what classified documents Durham can examine. https://t.co/cQVMfP0Mjj

Ken Dilanian: A Western intelligence official familiar with what Durham has been asking of foreign officials says his inquiries track closely with the questions raised about the Russia investigation in right-wing media—a line of inquiry based on accusations made by George Papadopoulos.

A Western intelligence official familiar with what Durham has been asking of foreign officials says his inquiries track closely with the questions raised about the Russia investigation in right-wing media—a line of inquiry based on accusations made by George Papadopoulos. https://t.co/pku50keorJ

#14974 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,907 posts

Posted Today, 04:17 PM

I am surprised that an officer of the law is only concerned about the illegal activities of one side and not the other side.

#14975 lastdingo

lastdingo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 35 minutes ago

Republicans in DC investigate a lot, but they rarely get any convictions, often not only indictments. It's mostly theatre.

The picture looks different when Republicans get investigated...

Who's more corrupt in Congress between the Republicans and the Democrats? " When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear is how corrupt the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers.

Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.
Bush, George W. ® - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
Bush, George H. W. ® - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.
Reagan ® - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.
Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Ford ® - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.
Nixon ® - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.

Moron, Lying ® - less than 3 yrs in office. 31 criminal indictments, 8 convictions and 5 prison sentences.

As mentioned before - Republicans are excellent at projection. They also scream a lot about Democratic Party corruption...there's a link somewhere, but I doubt Tim will ever find it, LOL.

Edited by lastdingo, 30 minutes ago.

#14976 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,834 posts

Posted 5 minutes ago

I am surprised that an officer of the law is only concerned about the illegal activities of one side and not the other side.

Non sequitir.

#14977 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,699 posts

Posted 4 minutes ago

I've seen reports that anywhere from 50 to 1000 US troops were ordered out of Syria.  In all of Europe you couldn't come up with a thousand guys to replace them?

Also, somewhere back in this thread Napoleon was lumped in with Hitler and Stalin.  This is a gross injustice.

In fact only 28 left, and they didn't leave Syria, they just left the immediate proximity.

You can look at it from the point of view that it was little that Trump did. Or you can look at it from the point of view it was the cheapest, best organized peacekeeping operation in history, and for once in the middle east, the US Army was avoiding, rather than fighting a war. 

Would that Britain and France didn't cut and run, maybe all of this could have been avoided.

#14978 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,699 posts

Posted 2 minutes ago

We already are in Syria. Doesnt anyone read anything other than Trump rants anymore?

Tell your government to take the lead and quit whining.

#14979 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,699 posts

Posted A minute ago

+1Gig