• Please log in to reply
10666 replies to this topic

#10661 TonyE

TonyE

I/Kitsap Militia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,421 posts
  • Interests:Them grate steal beest! and, there history.

Posted Yesterday, 05:49 PM

Screen-Shot-2019-03-25-at-12.50.49-PM-60

Who is this guy, and what has he done with the original Lindsey Graham?

Lindsey Graham 2.0 is the best software upgrade in recent years. ^_^

#10662 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,258 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:07 PM

Screen-Shot-2019-03-25-at-12.50.49-PM-60

Who is this guy, and what has he done with the original Lindsey Graham?

Lindsey Graham 2.0 is the best software upgrade in recent years. ^_^

Yes! Now that the McCain virus was removed, 2.0 kicks liberal butt.

#10663 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,106 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:49 PM

Jerry Nadler, formerly the Whale Nadler, has said that congress needs to continue to investigate the president for possible abuse of power.  He's projecting.  He's saying that Trump has abused his power but it was in fact President Obama that abused his power.  Robert Mueller concluded that nobody from the Trump campaign, nor Trump himself, ever worked with the Russians to affect the 2016 election.  Given that, it thus follows that the FBI and DOJ never had any reason to be wire tapping the Trump campaign, infiltrating spies into the campaign, and abusing the FISA court system to spy on the campaign.

Some are saying that this is akin to the WMD fiasco the intel community came up with 17 years ago.  I call bullshit.  This is the Obama administration, in cahoots with the Hillary Clinton campaign, using and directing the intel community to conjur up a conspiracy theory with which to hang Trump and his campaign.  Moreover, Obama, Clinton, and Obama's intelligence agencies got, if not overt help, winks and nods from GOP players in high places.  That said, I hold no hope that there will ever be an investigation of what happened much less people being held accountable.  Trump was vindicated, that's the myopic view.  The long term harm to the nation will likely never be mitigated.

Who investigates the investigators much less, who prosecutes the prosecutors?

#10664 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,921 posts

Posted Today, 04:58 AM

Rationally none of that makes sense in the context of the result. You don't think if the Obama intelligence severice really wanted to prevent Trump from getting elected, or the Hillary DoJ was really going to delegitimize the election you would be celebrating the results of that conspiracy. Lol.

#10665 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,921 posts

Posted Today, 05:05 AM

I am satisfied Mueller met the requirement as narrowly specified in the Barr memo. To determine if in fact the Trump Campaign participated in a premeditated conspiracy with the Russian Government to overturn the election. That is a pretty high bar. What most of us thought, including Trump supporters, and Trump himself was that Mueller's look was much wider, to include financial motivations. Perhaps it was? But the Barr memo only addressed the conspiracy and obstruction piece. The report itself is thousands of pages. I have a hard time buying it only addresses the election hacking coordination.

#10666 Jeff

Jeff

Drum beating laughing boy

• Members
  • 28,429 posts

Posted Today, 06:14 AM

Seems to have quieted down around here for some.

#10667 Mr King

Mr King

Shopping Center Tactician

• Members
  • 18,463 posts

Posted Today, 08:52 AM

Seems to have quieted down around here for some.

I imagine it is a pause during the wait for the next anti Trump narrative and marching orders from the establishment to be issued through their puppets in the media. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users