• Please log in to reply
478 replies to this topic

#461 Colin

Colin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 1550 PM

A 29-year-old Kingston woman has been charged with assault and mischief after her brother was attacked and a parked car was damaged with a pitchfork.

Police said a downtown resident was awakened Friday morning by the sound of smashing ceramics to discover his sister throwing objects around their shared living room and breaking glass in the living room window.

The victim tried to leave to call police, but his sister followed him outside and allegedly threw a vacuum at his head. She then punched him in the head and scratched his arm.

The victim watched as the accused then picked up a pitchfork and began striking a parked vehicle, damaging the passenger side mirror.

When police arrived, they discovered the woman in her underwear, still clutching the pitchfork.

She dropped the pitchfork and ran from the police.

She was apprehended after trying to “hide in a small plastic children’s pool. She then fled from police a second time, jumping over a chain-link fence and running down the street.”

Police said they believed the woman was “under the influence of crystal methamphetamine.”

https://ottawacitize...obox=1563028964

#462 Colin

Colin

• Members
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 2109 PM

https://www.thenorth...IL25lVqsGC5Rll4

Report of dead body in B.C. park actually headless sex doll

This discovery, made at Manning Park on July 10, led police to uncovering two other sex mannequins

Princeton RCMP breathed a sigh of relief, momentarily, when they discovered that a suspected “dead body” wrapped in a tarp was merely a life-like sex doll missing its head.

This discovery, made at Manning Park on July 10, led police to uncovering two other sex mannequins – as well as the head from the original doll – nearby.

RCMP received a report of a dead body at the park at about 7:30 p.m.

“We located a blue tarp that appeared to have a body in it, laying face down,” said Cpl. Chad Parsons.

When the responding officer lifted the tarp to examine the find, he realized the “body” had no lower legs and there were metal joints attached.

Parsons noted the head of the doll did not appear to have been chopped off but rather it seemed to have fallen off when the mannequin was dumped.

The file is an unusual one, said Parsons.

“This is the very first found sex mannequin that I’ve seen,” said Parsons.

“We have seized the items and they are currently being held at the Princeton detachment for 90 days for the owner to come in and collect them.”

Anyone attempting to claim the dolls will need to provide descriptions, he added.

According to Parsons if the mannequins are not returned to their owner after three months they will be destroyed.

He said the dolls are valuable, and likely cost “thousands of dollars.”

#463 FlyingCanOpener

FlyingCanOpener

Kakistocrat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9,135 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 2122 PM

My wife and I (Oh yes, for those of you not on Facebook, I got married back in March) are on our Honeymoon currently in Canada. Had dinner with T19 who was wonderful company for the record.

But it was interesting to look at the Canadian Museum of History as an outsider. When you go through the Canadian History Exhibits, about 80% of it is modestly telling about Canada's achievements... then the final fifth of the tour is all of the current revisionism and Canada apologizing for everything they did in the previous portion of the museum. Also, seeing that we're about to go to Montreal, the vibe that Quebec is a bunch of pricks was subtly put into that section of the exhibit as well.

The best thing of all was the Canadian War Museum's exhibit on the American Revolution, where any and all instances of the Continental Army were referred to as "the Rebels". I mean, they're not wrong, but it made me laugh. :D

#464 Brian Kennedy

Brian Kennedy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 2205 PM

My wife and I (Oh yes, for those of you not on Facebook, I got married back in March) are on our Honeymoon currently in Canada. Had dinner with T19 who was wonderful company for the record.

But it was interesting to look at the Canadian Museum of History as an outsider. When you go through the Canadian History Exhibits, about 80% of it is modestly telling about Canada's achievements... then the final fifth of the tour is all of the current revisionism and Canada apologizing for everything they did in the previous portion of the museum. Also, seeing that we're about to go to Montreal, the vibe that Quebec is a bunch of pricks was subtly put into that section of the exhibit as well.

The best thing of all was the Canadian War Museum's exhibit on the American Revolution, where any and all instances of the Continental Army were referred to as "the Rebels". I mean, they're not wrong, but it made me laugh. :D

Congrats!! Montreal and Quebec City are both beautiful and fascinating, have been there multiple times. The Canucks basically curb-stomped us every time we tried to do anything military-wise to them, so I figure they get to call us whatever they want to. :)

Edit to add: both counter-intuitive and very good idea for a honeymoon.

Edited by Brian Kennedy, 16 July 2019 - 2223 PM.

#465 Colin

Colin

• Members
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 2233 PM

Congrats, the lighting in the War Museum vehicle area is designed to frustrate photographers 

#466 JWB

JWB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,617 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 1212 PM

The happiest little town in all the land.

https://en.wikipedia...nd_and_Labrador

#467 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 1218 PM

So is northern Manitoba with the remains of the triple murders being found.

ttps://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/the-hunt-for-two-bc-murder-suspects-is-over-their-motives-may-have-died-with-them/ar-AAFusR1?ocid=spartanntp

#468 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,872 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 1349 PM

Ok, so what is going on up in the lands of the frigid north?  How goes your election?  Is Trudeau destined to rule forever?

#469 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 1510 PM

Official election campaigning hadn't stated yet.

If Trudeau does get elected will be a minority.

Election day October 21, 2019

#470 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,872 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 1601 PM

Well at least Tim Horton's is owned once more by a Canadian company.  

#471 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 32,139 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 0938 AM

https://nypost.com/2...d-in-us-report/

Packs of wild hogs from Canada appear to be edging closer to the US border — and wildlife officials are squealing over the ecological nightmare they could cause, according to a report.

Feral boar sightings are spiking near the Montana border as the aggressive, sometimes disease-carrying invaders move south, US Department of Agriculture officials warned, according to the Daily Inter Lake newspaper.

First it was Celine Dion, then Justin Bieber. Now feral hogs. When will America wake up to the Great White Peril?

And allow me to point out that oil money has made Canadians lazy. They used to send us Canadian bacon, now they're just sending us the raw materials. Shameful.

#472 Tim Sielbeck

Tim Sielbeck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 1414 PM

😂

#473 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 1452 PM

Canadian bacon is an American invention, just saying.

#474 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,872 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 0540 AM

LGBTQWTF activist triggered by Chick-Fil-A and cannot stand people eating delicious chicken sandwiches https://pjmedia.com/...ken-spitefully/

#475 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 0744 AM

Photos surface of Justin Trudeau wearing dark face-paint at two previous events

https://vancouversun...vancouver-party

#476 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,872 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 1007 AM

Crazed Vegans and Transvestites lose their minds at Chick Fil A:  https://pjmedia.com/...to-chick-fil-a/

#477 Ssnake

Ssnake

Virtual Shiva Beast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 1134 AM

They were, like, forced to do it because of all the red basecaps. How can you not protest in the face of such apparel aggression?

Think of the children!

Edited by Ssnake, 20 September 2019 - 1134 AM.

#478 R011

R011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,680 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 1350 PM

Crazed Vegans and Transvestites lose their minds at Chick Fil A:  https://pjmedia.com/...to-chick-fil-a/

A couple of weeks ago, a small number of usual suspects, and the protest lasted perhaps an hour.

There are two universities within a ten minute walk of this location. Day long prtests of several hundred or more are quite common, especially during the school year. This one was barely worth noting save for the media attention. It's astroturf failure.

Edited by R011, 20 September 2019 - 1437 PM.

#479 Wobbly Head

Wobbly Head

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted Today, 01:51 PM

Canada's Mr Dress up is at it again.

https://www.google.c...a/amp/1.5319859

Liberal leader's appearance at Mississauga, Ont., event Saturday was delayed 90 minutes
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau vowed he won't change how he campaigns despite being the target of an undefined threat that forced him to wear a bulletproof vest and beef up protective measures during a rally in Mississauga, Ont., on Saturday.

I have very little knowledge of VIP protection but even I am calling BS on this one. The comment section will probably be shut down soon as it isn't following the narrative.

Edited by Wobbly Head, Today, 02:09 PM.