in german of course: http://www.ksta.de/k...iginalReferrer=
some key points:
- there was not only the shit going down on the square in front of the train station, on the Hohenzollern Bridge crossing the Rhine nearby was a mass panic
- authorities knew early of refugees involved in the sexual harassments
- chief of the emergency call centre dismissed the term "refugee"
- in addition to the general chaos the cell phone net broke down
- Northrhine-Westphalian Ministry of the Interior tried to keep a lid on reports about a resocialisation project for north-african offenders funded by it
- Bundespolizei (fed police) accuses City of Cologne massively in the hearing of the committee of inquiry about the events of this night
- The LEOs on the square could not see the violence in the dark and did not call for support
- many reports of patrols not been passed on
The police officer tasked with planning the night called for deployment of a complete Hundertschaft (hundredship, ~100 officers of police reserve), but was denied.
and on and on for example the uniforms are not fire resistant. great when arseholes throw pyros.
Furthermore Prime Minister of NRW Hannelore Kraft put a lock on all official files pertaining the case, because it would inhibit the functioning of the state. And those files have not been handed to the committee.
Edited by Panzermann, 02 May 2016 - 0955 AM.