13267 replies to this topic

#12581 EchoFiveMike

EchoFiveMike

I offer safe passage through the wasteland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11,804 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 0907 AM

It has to get worse before it gets better.  The extremes define the mean.  

Embrace the hate.  S/F....Ken M

#12582 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,492 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 0908 AM

Our Deep Stater's people shot up the ICE facility in San Antonio.  As I have long predicted to the scowls, derision, and laughter of our resident deep state members, it looks like the Left is finally showing their violence, and what they plan for us normals.  https://www.thegatew...ooter-arrested/  It looks like the Left is starting their long predicted communist revolution.....

The first few 20 year prison terms will put the brakes on that stuff....

Plea deals, suspended sentences, dragged out appeals...lawfare is a thing. :unsure:

Edited by shep854, 14 August 2019 - 0909 AM.

#12583 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 24,192 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 0918 AM

Our Deep Stater's people shot up the ICE facility in San Antonio.  As I have long predicted to the scowls, derision, and laughter of our resident deep state members, it looks like the Left is finally showing their violence, and what they plan for us normals.  https://www.thegatew...ooter-arrested/  It looks like the Left is starting their long predicted communist revolution.....

Plea deals, suspended sentences, dragged out appeals...lawfare is a thing. :unsure:

Not to mention Nolle Prosequi settlements. Look at a high profile murder of a cop or someone seemingly at random on the streets. Dollars to doughnuts, the offender was let go by a lazy/incompetent/hamstrung DA in a Democrat City multiple times for multiple violent felonies over a consecutive period of years essentially endorsing the behavior and sending the message that violent felonies aren't really a problem. 

Edited by rmgill, 14 August 2019 - 0919 AM.

#12584 urbanoid

urbanoid

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,412 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 0953 AM

It has to get worse before it gets better.  The extremes define the mean.  

Embrace the hate.  S/F....Ken M

I hope someone is getting the helicopters ready.

#12585 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,492 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 1017 AM

Also, many apparently draconian gun possession laws are not enforced to the max because the accused is part of a -special- group.

#12586 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,854 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 1055 AM

Probably not.

https://www.berkeley...ck-assault-case

Bill Ayers and Bernadime Dorhn seem to be doing alright.

And I guarantee the protesters will get amazing legal help for free.

#12587 glenn239

glenn239

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,453 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 1128 AM

Unfortunately it is probably going to get even worse when one of the ICE employees is injured or worse and ICE returns fire. The SOP for the extremes of either side seems to be to double down on the stupid and idiots in bodybags makes martyers for the idiots respectively cause.

I've had the pleasure of being pulled over by the police in the USA for routine traffic stuff on a number of occasions.  They are not messing around.  Be polite, answer questions, be respectful, and that's what you'll get back in return.  But go down the confrontational path? Not advisable!  I can't see anything but a world of hurt for anyone going down the "let's confront ICE" path.  

#12588 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 32,226 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 1740 PM

Also, many apparently draconian gun possession laws are not enforced to the max because the accused is part of a -special- group.

A lot of it, I think, is that prosecutors let habitual offenders plead stuff way down. I guess as long as there's a conviction, a win is a win for the prosecutor, if not for society in general.

#12589 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,492 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 1818 PM

A lot of it, I think, is that prosecutors let habitual offenders plead stuff way down. I guess as long as there's a conviction, a win is a win for the prosecutor, if not for society in general.
Yet, more gun laws...

#12590 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,492 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 1818 PM

Yet, more gun laws...

#12591 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 24,192 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 1838 PM

I've had the pleasure of being pulled over by the police in the USA for routine traffic stuff on a number of occasions.  They are not messing around.  Be polite, answer questions, be respectful, and that's what you'll get back in return.  But go down the confrontational path? Not advisable!  I can't see anything but a world of hurt for anyone going down the "let's confront ICE" path.

I have been politely objectionable to a gaggle of officers once. I was entirely compliant with everything they demanded while making it clear that I thought they were out of bounds for RAS and PC. The Major who showed up and started the PC'less stop was so pissed he drove away muttering.

#12592 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 2134 PM

Get. Help.

#12593 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,697 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 2138 PM

We realize the Gateway Pundit is the RW equivalent to Mother Jones?

#12594 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,089 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 0732 AM

The religion of Peace plans protest against "racist" police in Philadelphia, will it occur in front of the hospital where the officers are recovering?  https://www.thegatew...t-phila-police/

#12595 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,089 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 0734 AM

For our Deep Stater since his world is crumbling down around him:  https://townhall.com...onsnot-n2551647   

All you crazy kooks who doubt our accomplished and selfless elite and the institutions our elites manage are crazy kooks, willing participants in crazy kooky conspiracy theories that are both crazy and kooky. Also, Donald Trump was totally a Russian agent who did lines of emoluments off a hooker’s tummy alongside Putin in Moscow.

You look at something like America’s most notorious prisoner, Jeffrey Epstein, suddenly gacking himself in federal custody after having tried to do it a couple weeks ago, and you’re not wrong for wondering if maybe there’s a bit more to the tale than some short eyed strange-o choking himself out. After all, he was known to cavort with other elite pervs – mostly Democrats and at least one married to Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit. Certainly, it’s a reasonable possibility – probably the most likely possibility – that he opted for asphyxiation since his future was distinctly dank going forward. His new friends in the slam would be a bit old and male for his taste. 

No, it’s not insane to think there might be more to it and to want to see what AG Barr’s dual investigations uncover. It’s interesting that Barr is having both the FBI and IG investigate. It’s almost as if he doesn’t trust our institutions either in the wake of Epstein getting Lee Harvey’d.

Basically, the best-case scenario here is that our government is unbelievably incompetent, not a particularly soothing thought. But the alternative is that it is corrupt and criminal in ways we can barely imagine. There’s an even less soothing thought. I can’t wait until these Einsteins take over my health care and are no longer restrained by the citizen veto of the guns we bitter normal people have, so far, wisely clung to.....

Look at our useless Department of Justice. It gave Hillary a pass and basically rubbed it in our faces. If you or I pulled the classified material shenanigans she did, we’d could have been Epstein’s federal pokey pals. But James Comey – who we were duly informed by the smart set was a paragon of integrity – let her walk. Later, that Looming Doofus distributed classified material to his media pals to undermine the president we rubes elected and who he did not approve of, and so far he’s walking too. There are rules for them, and rules for us, and that’s not exactly going to reinforce our faith in our DOJ’s commitment to justice without an agenda, is it? 

#12596 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,089 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 0757 AM

As the truth comes out our Deep Stater is giving vent to lots of Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing.

#12597 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,089 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 0759 AM

The "Wax my Balls" Trannie looks like he illegally doxxed personal information:

#12598 Mr King

Mr King

Fat Body

• Members
  • 19,418 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 0927 AM

7nexlR3.jpg

#12599 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,089 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 1248 PM

East Coast Elitist Spartacus Booker will create an office to combat White Supremacy if elected.  https://www.thegatew...cted-president/  This apparently appeals only to guilty liberals and elitists.

#12600 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 19,089 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 1250 PM

Emails show the Obama White House ran the Weiner email investigation, What was in Those Emails!?  How bad were they that the White House had to cover them up?  https://www.thegatew...n-these-emails/