260 replies to this topic

#181 Jeff

Jeff

Godfather of Tanknet Birthday Greetings

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,031 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 0725 AM

Was there ever any doubt about what the coroner would find?

He supposedly broke the bones in his neck by leaning forward.  :huh:

#182 Panzermann

Panzermann

REFORGER '79

• Members
  • 16,362 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 0732 AM

Was there ever any doubt about what the coroner would find?

He supposedly broke the bones in his neck by leaning forward.  :huh:

Well how high is the ceiling in the cell? People get creative.

#183 sunday

sunday

Bronze-age right-wing delusional retard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11,971 posts
  • Interests:Technology, History

Posted 17 August 2019 - 0745 AM

Scrolling through this thread yesterday, when I saw the typo I was all primed (pan filled, frizzen down, hammer back) to point out the difference. Damned Sunday beat me to it.

Once again, where else on Earth do you have a whole bunch of people who know what the hyoid bone and a hypoid gear is?

I would prefer Bloody Sunday.

#184 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 0821 AM

Scrolling through this thread yesterday, when I saw the typo I was all primed (pan filled, frizzen down, hammer back) to point out the difference. Damned Sunday beat me to it.

Once again, where else on Earth do you have a whole bunch of people who know what the hyoid bone and a hypoid gear is?

That can be arranged with Hillary. :P

#185 sunday

sunday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11,971 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 0906 AM

:D

#186 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 32,081 posts
  • Interests:military technology, military history, weapon systems, management/organizational design, early American history

Posted 17 August 2019 - 0934 AM

At the Pearly Gates, your TankNet membership will be at the top of the list of charges. ;)

#187 sunday

sunday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11,971 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 0936 AM

At the Pearly Gates, your TankNet membership will be at the top of the list of charges. ;)

I wish, truly I wish... 

#188 rmgill

rmgill

Strap-hanger

• Members
  • 23,914 posts
  • Interests:WWII Armor, Ferrets, Dingos, Humbers, etc...

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1307 PM

A degree program for folks making medical diagnostic equipment?   :D

Edited by rmgill, 17 August 2019 - 1308 PM.

#189 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,815 posts
  • Interests:WW2 Armor (mostly US)

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1329 PM

so Epstein was hanging around with the Clinton family and ultimately resulted in him hanging himself.

Assuming for just a moment that Epstein really did all the damage to his body of his own accord (which is a preposterous notion) you still have the fact that the highest value prisoner in Federal custody managed to end his own life while in custody in a Federal prison.

Are there reports about the crime scene?  What pictures have been taken?  What logs are there?  If we are to assume the facts are as the government claims then there should be plenty of facts to back up the government's claim.

Currently we are assuming facts that are not in evidence.

or as Mr Spock said:

"An ancestor of mine maintains that when you eliminate the impossible then whatever else remains, however improbable must be the truth"

#190 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,749 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1733 PM

so Epstein was hanging around with the Clinton family and ultimately resulted in him hanging himself.

Assuming for just a moment that Epstein really did all the damage to his body of his own accord (which is a preposterous notion) you still have the fact that the highest value prisoner in Federal custody managed to end his own life while in custody in a Federal prison.

Are there reports about the crime scene?  What pictures have been taken?  What logs are there?  If we are to assume the facts are as the government claims then there should be plenty of facts to back up the government's claim.

Currently we are assuming facts that are not in evidence.

or as Mr Spock said:

"An ancestor of mine maintains that when you eliminate the impossible then whatever else remains, however improbable must be the truth"

IMHO he was murdered, A doctor who has done 20,000 autopsies agrees.  https://www.thegatew...utopsies-video/

#191 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,790 posts
  • Interests:Ducats and shot

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1750 PM

20k is very statistically powerful.

#192 Brian Kennedy

Brian Kennedy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1855 PM

Here's a pretty ducks-ass-tight rundown of Epstein's last days https://www.nytimes....cide-death.html.

Unless you're going with the "NYTimes is full of lies!!" angle, my money is on gross incompetence on behalf of the Metropolitan Correctional Center (still not ruling out the possibility of Epstein paying off the guards somehow so they'd let him whack himself). The MCC has a pretty established record of being a terribly run hellhole. https://gothamist.co...hts_torture.php

Future conspiracy theories could maybe focus on why Epstein was sent to MCC instead of a place where people actually know what they're doing. 

#193 Nobu

Nobu

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,806 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 1910 PM

A suicide requiring resistance against the urge to tap out as the suffering and psychological weight of the act increased, from my vantage point, would require a degree of willpower, courage, and sense of personal honor.

Considering this Epstein appears to have already been depositing money into the commissary accounts of other inmates despite the relatively short time he was held at the MCC, and considering he spent the better part of his talents in life nurturing his appetite and those of others for the pleasure of sex with trafficked children, he appears devoid of any semblance of the above.

Aaron Hernandez fighting through the agonies of a slow self-strangulation and resisting the urge to tap out during it I can buy based on his pain threshold. A billionaire and his corresponding threshold for suffering being able to do the same would surprise me.

(Edited to add that I have not read the NYT report.)

Edited by Nobu, 17 August 2019 - 2016 PM.

#194 Brian Kennedy

Brian Kennedy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 0933 AM

Im sure Epstein had an incredible amount of willpower, if you want to put it that way. Courage and sense of honor would not need to factor into his decision, if anything his suicide was a cowards way out.

#195 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 32,081 posts
  • Interests:military technology, military history, weapon systems, management/organizational design, early American history

Posted 18 August 2019 - 1116 AM

I find it hard to believe he chose to protect those who threw him under the bus.

Of course, we still don't have the full data dump. For all we know, his sweetheart deal the first time round may have had some sort of balloon payment coming due.

#196 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

purposeful grimace

• Members
  • 32,081 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 1125 AM

Not sure if these URLs will work for y'all, but two tweets from former prosecutors;

https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

#197 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,749 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 1355 PM

Not sure if these URLs will work for y'all, but two tweets from former prosecutors;

Yeah, it was a contract hit, and now we need to know who murdered him.  The FBI will never find out, because most likely they have orders to cover it up from the Democrats and Deep State.

#198 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 0736 AM

If you believe Q Anon this is all part of Trump's plan.

#199 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 18,749 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 1835 PM

Looks like the BOP has more issues than we thought, just like the FBI after the corrupt Obama regjme.

#200 MiloMorai

MiloMorai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 1857 PM

If you believe Q Anon this is all part of Trump's plan.

I wouldn't doubt that Trump could be behind the death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users