17065 replies to this topic

#17061 Jeff

Jeff

Godfather of Tanknet Birthday Greetings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,729 posts

Posted Today, 12:22 PM

BTW, Puerto Rico's Emergency Management Director was just fired for having an entire warehouse full of emergency supplies from the hurricane. My guess is his real crime was not sharing the goods with the rest of the grifters in government there. Once again, Trump was right.

https://www.upi.com/.../4291579401210/

#17062 NickM

NickM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,341 posts

Posted Today, 01:50 PM

Here's an issue in all seriousness that has gotten zero coverage outside of the conservatives. Nancy Pelosi is a smart woman, I disagree with her on everything and I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her but I respect her intelligence and her political abilities. She is the Speaker of the House and number 3 on the list of presidential succession. In the last few years, she has become a babbling idiot. She makes Joe Biden look like a great orator in comparison lately. This is a dramatic change. Follow this link to a video of her during her impeachment announcement yesterday for a perfect example. There are many clips like this out there from the last couple of years. I defy anyone to make sense of the extended bit of babble and yet no one in the media asks WTF is going on with her.

[Anyone know how to show Twitter pictures and videos on this grate site?]

Likely suffering a slow but progressive medical condition. To powerful and protected for now to remove, if Trump gets in, she may find it a good time to retire. 

I have often thought the same of Trump - that he is in the early stages of dementia. I worked around people with dementia in both a local government run home and a hospital ward for years and I'm seeing Trump come out with things that remind me of my time there. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and I hope he can come to terms with the fact that he needs help before it becomes critical.

Kinda how Reagan was already senile when he entered office, eh luv?

#17063 NickM

NickM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,341 posts

Posted Today, 01:54 PM

I thought it was when they beg in shitty pidgin English.  "No mister, please no , no please...."  S/F....Ken M

Begging for you NOT to knock their blocks off? ;-)

#17064 NickM

NickM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,341 posts

Posted Today, 01:56 PM

Here's an issue in all seriousness that has gotten zero coverage outside of the conservatives. Nancy Pelosi is a smart woman, I disagree with her on everything and I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her but I respect her intelligence and her political abilities. She is the Speaker of the House and number 3 on the list of presidential succession. In the last few years, she has become a babbling idiot. She makes Joe Biden look like a great orator in comparison lately. This is a dramatic change. Follow this link to a video of her during her impeachment announcement yesterday for a perfect example. There are many clips like this out there from the last couple of years. I defy anyone to make sense of the extended bit of babble and yet no one in the media asks WTF is going on with her.

[Anyone know how to show Twitter pictures and videos on this grate site?]

Likely suffering a slow but progressive medical condition. To powerful and protected for now to remove, if Trump gets in, she may find it a good time to retire. 

Sounds like Feinstein and Byrd--in her mid/late eighties but still holding the plumb position, 'till death do they part', I guess.

#17065 NickM

NickM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,341 posts

Posted Today, 01:58 PM

Trump will still have IMPEACHED on his resume for ever.

So you keep saying...and you keep saying he's acting unhinged and trying to start WW3--how many times is it, now you've played the hysterical maiden on the grate site™?

#17066 Nobu

Nobu

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,491 posts

Posted Today, 10:12 PM

Firing a single Puerto Rican mid-level manager for top-to-bottom corruption is not designed to solve, but to placate in various ways.

Will Trump fall for it is the question.