Work has continued on the dismantling of Novichok victim Sergei Skripal's home as authorities continue a deep clean to eradicate any potential traces of the poison.
Neighbors have been warned that the work could take up to four months as a team from a chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear unit complete the clean-up.
After being taken apart, the property will be rebuilt once the deep clean is finished.
Today members of the military were spotted outside the house dismantling the roof and bagging up parts of the windows.
The workers, dressed in camo and wearing face masks, wrapped pieces of the boarded up house in clear plastic and walked them to an area next to a white van.
Mr Skripal, 66, and his daughter Yulia, 33, were exposed to the substance in the city last year but survived the chemical attack.
Detectives believe the pair first came into contact with the poison when it was sprayed on the door handle of their property in Salisbury.
The decontamination project is being led by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) but military teams will carry out the work, a Ministry of Defence spokesman said earlier this week.
This will be the same team involved in the clean-up so far, from the chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear unit, he added.
The clean-up has been taking place ever since the Skripals collapsed on March 5, but work paused over Christmas.
The next, more extensive phase of the operation was due to begin on January 7, according to a letter written by Wiltshire Council.
Dated January 4 and signed by the council's director of public of health, Tracy Daszkiewicz, it told residents that contractors would spend the first month erecting scaffolding to cover the house and garage with a 'sealed frame'.
A military team will then dismantle and remove the roofs on the two buildings over two weeks.
Everything will be wrapped and sealed before being removed from the site, and then the roofs will be replaced, Ms Daszkiewicz said.
She said the risk to public health remains 'low', adding: 'The priority is to make sure that the two remaining sites affected by the 2018 incidents are thoroughly cleaned and returned to normal use as soon as possible.'
Wiltshire Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey is also thought to have come into contact with the poison when he searched their home.
Edited by Stuart Galbraith, 13 January 2019 - 0310 AM.