37 replies to this topic

#1 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 0035 AM

Nuclear free fire zone is about to be unleashed on Washington D.C.  This Senate Judiciary memo is explosive even in its redacted form.

https://www.judiciar...e Referral).pdf

On a related note, Trey Gowdy has strongly implied that one of Christopher Steele's sources was Sidney Blumenthal.  Wherever have I heard that name before?

#2 Jeff

Jeff

Drum beating laughing boy

• Members
  • 27,260 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 0706 AM

Nuclear free fire zone is about to be unleashed on Washington D.C.  This Senate Judiciary memo is explosive even in its redacted form.

On a related note, Trey Gowdy has strongly implied that one of Christopher Steele's sources was Sidney Blumenthal.  Wherever have I heard that name before?

He's not known as Sid Vicious for nothing. He would strangle little children if the Clintons told him to.

#3 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

Shaken but not deterred...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,329 posts
  • Interests:Armor, History, Fishing and Beer

Posted 07 February 2018 - 1637 PM

He's not known as Sid Vicious for nothing. He would strangle little children if the Clintons told him to.

Or even if they strongly implied it Chelsea was one "Will no one rid me of this squalling brat." away from extinction.

#4 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 1709 PM

Remember how the Choom Gang President said this regarding the Hillary email scandal?

“I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. … I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation,”

And this:

“I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case,” Obama said. “Full stop. Period.”

And then this was said by Strzok and Page:

Page and Strzok, who were engaged in an extra-marital affair, exchanged the text on September 2, 2016. The text reads, “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.” This is written within the context of disgraced former-FBI Director James Comey wanting to prepare talking points to give to Obama.

It will be fun to see how the TDS crowd, Leftists, and the MSM rationalize and spin this.  On the other hand, the MSM is doing their very best three monkey job of ignoring these revelations.

#5 Simon Tan

Simon Tan

• Members
  • 21,641 posts
  • Interests:tanks. More tanks. Guns. BIG GUNs!

Posted 08 February 2018 - 0229 AM

All this bodes well for November as DNC will still be fighting 2016......

#6 Murph

Murph

Hierophant Lord

• Members
  • 15,613 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 0702 AM

Well Sid Vicious Blumenthal raises his head again.  How deja vu for the Clinton Crime Family and the Obama Cartel.

#7 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,569 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 1540 PM

The thing is. The GOP is focusing all their targeting on the "Steel Dossier" in a major effort to deligitamize it. But that info had nothing to do with Papadopolous lying to the FBI about Russians. It had nothing to do with Trump's NSA Flynn lying about Russians. It had nothing to do with hia AG recusing himself over meetings with Russians. Nothing to do with Don Jr meeting with Russians and trying to cover it up. It has nothing to do with Trump's campaign manager charged with money laundering for the Russians.

If the dossier was all there was...it would be understandable. Far from it.

#8 Rick

Rick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 1702 PM

The thing is. The GOP is focusing all their targeting on the "Steel Dossier" in a major effort to deligitamize it. But that info had nothing to do with Papadopolous lying to the FBI about Russians. It had nothing to do with Trump's NSA Flynn lying about Russians. It had nothing to do with hia AG recusing himself over meetings with Russians. Nothing to do with Don Jr meeting with Russians and trying to cover it up. It has nothing to do with Trump's campaign manager charged with money laundering for the Russians.

Except this, Trump is President not because of Russians, but because of more electoral votes. And I am thankful for that truth!

#9 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,031 posts
  • Interests:WW2 Armor (mostly US)

Posted 08 February 2018 - 1734 PM

Lying to the FBI....

they can trip you up on anything.

They manipulate their questions to make them as confusing as possible and lead the witness to make a mistake.

"You say you were out of town on Wednesday the 20th?"

Yes sir..

except that it was Tuesday the 20th,  You know you traveled on the 20th but bingo, you just lied to the FBI.

They've been dishonest crooks since Hoover and the proof really came out when Eric Holder just said that Trump was harming law enforcement.  A Holder endorsement tells a person all they need to know...

#10 Mr King

Mr King

Major Washout

• Members
  • 16,592 posts
  • Interests:Odds and Ends

Posted 08 February 2018 - 1749 PM

They've been dishonest crooks since Hoover and the proof really came out when Eric Holder just said that Trump was harming law enforcement.  A Holder endorsement tells a person all they need to know...

That's fucking rich coming from kill the honkeys Holder who did everything he could to undermine police relations with the public.

#11 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,569 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 1844 PM

Except this, Trump is President not because of Russians, but because of more electoral votes. And I am thankful for that truth!

The faith is strong with this one.

#12 Paul G.

Paul G.

Crew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,569 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 1846 PM

Lying to the FBI....
they can trip you up on anything.
They manipulate their questions to make them as confusing as possible and lead the witness to make a mistake.
"You say you were out of town on Wednesday the 20th?"
Yes sir..
except that it was Tuesday the 20th,  You know you traveled on the 20th but bingo, you just lied to the FBI.

So you think thats what happened to Flynn? Tripped him up on dates? Really?

#13 Rick

Rick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 1915 PM

The faith is strong with this one.

So is the truth he speaks.

#14 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • 27,260 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 0722 AM

So it has come out that Sen. Warner, the ranking Dem on the Senate Intelligence Committee, tried to arrange a private meeting with Christopher Steele (hmmmm), stated in a text that he wanted "no paper trail" (double hmmmm), and had to go through the RUSSIANS to try and set up the meeting (WTF?). So who's colluding with the Russians again?

#15 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 0903 AM

you mean besides Warner?

Well there's Hillary, Obama, Comey, Lynch...

oh wait.  I am sorry.  I just realized it was a rhetorical question!

#16 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 23,716 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 0907 AM

So it has come out that Sen. Warner, the ranking Dem on the Senate Intelligence Committee, tried to arrange a private meeting with Christopher Steele (hmmmm), stated in a text that he wanted "no paper trail" (double hmmmm), and had to go through the RUSSIANS to try and set up the meeting (WTF?). So who's colluding with the Russians again?

And yet it's all quiet on the Leftist front.  

We have the subject of this topic thread, which is a criminal referral, Adam Schiff as a guest speaker on Russian Propaganda TV, Mark Warner wanting to meet secretly with the Russians, and Sidney Blumenthal shoveling shit to Steele to fill out the "Dossier" and a dearth of follow up stories by the MSM.  

One then may wonder why the GOP isn't pounding the pavement to have these stories fleshed out or even whipping up the rhetoric to get another Special Counsel appointed.  Perhaps they are incompetent and willfully spineless?  A distinct possibility.  Or maybe the surprising faith Trey Gowdy and others have in Mueller means he is already looking into such matters.  It could happen.

#17 JWB

JWB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,442 posts
  • Interests:everything (almost)

Posted 09 February 2018 - 1206 PM

HMMMMM.......

Rubio Dismisses Report About Dem Senator Attempting to Contact Dossier Author

https://townhall.com...author-n2446745

#18 seahawk

seahawk

military loving leftist peace monkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,256 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 1315 PM

The FBI has become an instrument of the democrats. It needs a purge and be returned to a strong conservative set of values.

#19 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • 27,260 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 1831 PM

HMMMMM.......

Rubio Dismisses Report About Dem Senator Attempting to Contact Dossier Author

https://townhall.com...author-n2446745

Marco Rubio

@marcorubio
Sen.Warner fully disclosed this to the committee four months ago.Has had zero impact on our work.
http://
fxn.ws/2nXIdM6
#FoxNews
8:08 PM - Feb 8, 2018

Chuck Ross‏
@ChuckRossDC

4 months ago is 7 months after he exchanged the texts.

Stealth Jeff
@drawandstrike
22h22 hours ago
More
Replying to @ChuckRossDC

No kidding. He sat there & waited SEVEN MONTHS before telling the other committee members what he did? And then they sat on THAT for an additional four months?
There'd better be an open investigation of Warner, & Rubio's trying to hide it. Best case scenario.

19 replies 116 retweets 268 likes
Reply 19   Retweet 116   Like 268   Direct message

And I'm still waiting for an explanation on why a former British intelligence agent working for the FBI had to be contacted through Russians to set up a meeting.

Republicans like Rubio promised me Comey was a good man of integrity who could be trusted. Then they promised me Mueller was a good man of integrity who could be trusted. Whenever I hear that now, I literally groan out loud because I know we're in for a fucking by these good men of integrity who can be trusted. I trust none of these DC bastards to tell me the truth. Heck, Rubio himself pretended to be a Tea Party candidate until he got to DC. Frack the lot of them. I trust the ones who prove they can be trusted and I still expect to get fucked in the end. That's how they got Trump.

#20 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,031 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 0929 AM

it is pretty amazing how much "integrity" crosses party lines.

They really are part of the same club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users