4 replies to this topic

#1 NickM

NickM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,093 posts
  • Interests:Military history, computer sims, my daughter

Posted 15 June 2019 - 2159 PM

OK gang, I remember the case, 'the wilding'; now we got the simpering Netflix miniseries trying to blame it ALL on the God/Emperor but I don't care; can anyone tell me in a nutshell what happened?

I heard some other scumbag admitted to raping that wymmyn but that the 5 teens were NOT involved in the rape--but I HAD heard they did assault people (and perhaps assaulted the girl) and

that perhaps they even held down the arms & legs of the girl for the guy doing the raping...

#2 R011

R011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 2253 PM

It seems likely that those kids were either part of the group who had been assaulting people in the park that night or had the bad luck to be nwar them. It also seems very unlikely they had anything to do with the rape and were railroaded by police. Given the other assaults, it was reasonable to assume the rape was no coincidence, but it seems that it was.

Trump as a private citizen with no responsibility for the administration of justice and relying on media reports expressed his opinions for what they were worth, which was no more or less than anyone else.

It is interesting, by the way, that around the same time there was another equally horrendous rape. As the victim was Black and not a young white woman, the media mostly ignored that case. Trump, OTOH, visited that victim in hospital and offered to pay her medical bills.

#3 NickM

NickM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,093 posts
  • Interests:Military history, computer sims, my daughter

Posted 16 June 2019 - 0120 AM

It seems likely that those kids were either part of the group who had been assaulting people in the park that night or had the bad luck to be nwar them. It also seems very unlikely they had anything to do with the rape and were railroaded by police. Given the other assaults, it was reasonable to assume the rape was no coincidence, but it seems that it was.

Trump as a private citizen with no responsibility for the administration of justice and relying on media reports expressed his opinions for what they were worth, which was no more or less than anyone else.

It is interesting, by the way, that around the same time there was another equally horrendous rape. As the victim was Black and not a young white woman, the media mostly ignored that case. Trump, OTOH, visited that victim in hospital and offered to pay her medical bills.

The latter point you made is 'interesting'...I wonder if DuVernay will ever own up to that happening or just stick with the 'Orange man bad' meme?

#4 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,580 posts
  • Interests:Ducats and shot

Posted 16 June 2019 - 0915 AM

The amount of politicization in Netflix originals make me want to cancel my account. I tried watching The Get Down and they honestly blamed 1970s NYC socioeconomic problems on Gerald Ford.

I also tried watching Hip Hop Evolution and they let Luther Campbell blame the Liberty City Riots on cops enforcing curfew and shutting down block parties when in reality it was over a cop shooting a suspect.

Edited by Stargrunt6, 16 June 2019 - 0915 AM.

#5 Corinthian

Corinthian

Stone Age Bitter Delusional Retard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,320 posts
  • Interests:Wholesome stuff.

Posted 19 June 2019 - 0144 AM

The amount of politicization in Netflix originals make me want to cancel my account. I tried watching The Get Down and they honestly blamed 1970s NYC socioeconomic problems on Gerald Ford.

I also tried watching Hip Hop Evolution and they let Luther Campbell blame the Liberty City Riots on cops enforcing curfew and shutting down block parties when in reality it was over a cop shooting a suspect.

Wasn't there news some time last year or so about Netflix being bought by, or at least some shares of it were purchased by some liberal politician(s)? My Google-fu is weak but I swear there was news on it and I recall the reactions on the interwebz that it'll result to more programing that'll be slanted left/liberal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users