278 replies to this topic

#261 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,691 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 1858 PM

Do the Leftistcrats really want a guy who at his inauguration hears from his wife, "Joe, it's time to put your hand on Das Kapital,"  meanwhile, Biden will blissfully stare out into space having no idea who that strange woman is talking to?

Edited by DKTanker, 02 September 2019 - 1859 PM.

#262 Jeff

Jeff

Godfather of Tanknet Birthday Greetings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,308 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 1554 PM

“The details are irrelevant in terms of decision-making.”  :blink:

Biden claims ‘details are irrelevant’ after getting caught telling inaccurate war story

#263 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,691 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 2049 PM

“The details are irrelevant in terms of decision-making.”  :blink:

Biden claims ‘details are irrelevant’ after getting caught telling inaccurate war story

This is exactly what Biden was referring a couple of months ago when he said facts were irrelevant, it is the truth that matters.  To leftists only their "truth" matters even if the facts might contradict their truth.  Scratch that, especially when the facts contradict their truth.  It's not even hard to come up with examples of Leftists declaring the truth of the message must be heard no matter the facts.  

#264 Tim the Tank Nut

Tim the Tank Nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,865 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 0915 AM

meanwhile our local Leftists on Tanknet keep telling us that President Trump is the one with a degenerative mind disease

#265 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,422 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 1728 PM

I figured the Dem field would have thinned by at least half by now. Are they that deluded, desperate, or is there that big a demand for Former Democratic Presidential Candidate memoirs?

#266 DKTanker

DKTanker

1strdhit

• Members
  • 25,691 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 1737 PM

I figured the Dem field would have thinned by at least half by now. Are they that deluded, desperate, or is there that big a demand for Former Democratic Presidential Candidate memoirs?

Currently I'm happy to sit back and watch the clowns make a mockery of themselves but, as soon as they start aligning themselves into a Bolshevik camp and a Menshevik camp, that's when I know they are getting serious, things are getting real, and time for the rest of us to fear for our nation.

#267 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

Shaken but not deterred...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 1805 PM

I think the only reason Hickenlooper dropped out was that he thinks he has a better shot at Senator.  Otherwise there's no real cost for staying in and hoping for a miracle.

#268 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,308 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 1857 PM

I think the only reason Hickenlooper dropped out was that he thinks he has a better shot at Senator.  Otherwise there's no real cost for staying in and hoping for a miracle.

The other candidates in the Dem primary for Colorado Senator aren't too happy about it, six of whom are women.  :lol:

#269 Harold Jones

Harold Jones

Shaken but not deterred...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 2009 PM

It should make for some entertaining local news.  The commercials will be interesting too.

#270 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,422 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 2130 PM

#271 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,308 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 0626 AM

This is now my favorite Biden story. Sorry, I don't know how to link to a Twitter post.

How Biden faced down a gangbanger named Corn Pop and his gang of rusty straight razor wielding toughs with a chain after throwing them out of the city pool. Complete with young urban children wondering who this old white guy is talking about Pomade and Esther Williams. The sad thing is this really happened in Biden's universe. Just let the poor man go home and live out the rest of his days with whatever shred of dignity he has left.

Eddie Zipperer
@EddieZipperer
This is BIZARRE!
Here's Joe Biden telling the story of his face-off with a gang of razor-wielding ne'er-do-wells led by a guy named 'Corn Pop.'

[video in link]

7:28 AM · Sep 15, 2019

https://twitter.com/...196985085677569

#272 Mobius

Mobius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,826 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 0709 AM

The canidates haven't gotten any tough questions from the moderators.  One question for the Medicare single payer for all crowd might be "would they allow doctors and nurses to unionize?"  A followup would be "would they alllow them to go on strike?"

#273 Mobius

Mobius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,826 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 0713 AM

This is now my favorite Biden story. Sorry, I don't know how to link to a Twitter post.

How Biden faced down a gangbanger named Corn Pop and his gang of rusty straight razor wielding toughs with a chain after throwing them out of the city pool. Complete with young urban children wondering who this old white guy is talking about Pomade and Esther Williams. The sad thing is this really happened in Biden's universe. Just let the poor man go home and live out the rest of his days with whatever shred of dignity he has left.

Eddie Zipperer
@EddieZipperer
This is BIZARRE!
Here's Joe Biden telling the story of his face-off with a gang of razor-wielding ne'er-do-wells led by a guy named 'Corn Pop.'

[video in link]

7:28 AM · Sep 15, 2019

https://twitter.com/...196985085677569

I guess Corn Pop thought Biden was going to put him in chains.

#274 Mr King

Mr King

Fat Body

• Members
  • 19,418 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 1755 PM

Zi9M0rl.jpg​

#275 Stargrunt6

Stargrunt6

Empire Apologist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7,833 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 1848 PM

Well there is that campaign cash you can take with you...

#276 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,422 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 2317 PM

Well there is that campaign cash you can take with you...
Not to mention the book and media pundit deals.

#277 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,422 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 0824 AM

Francis crashing into the wall, repeatedly:

https://dailycaller...._campaign=10120

Beto Claims Trans Women Of Color Can Be Killed With ‘Complete Impunity’

Edited by shep854, 05 October 2019 - 0840 AM.

#278 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,308 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 1402 PM

Dems Worried If Impeachment Fails They'll Have To Nominate Electable Candidate

#279 shep854

shep854

• Members
  • 20,422 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 0846 AM

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kamala+harris+town+hall&view=detail&mid=3CBF4D7ECD04AAD699443CBF4D7ECD04AAD69944&FORM=VIRE